Pre-Game Talk: A Week at the Sack (PHI, BUF, NSH)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Three wins and a Foudy goal, pretty please with sugar on top!
I've been thinking a bit about Foudy lately. Probably most of us has because just popped so many flashes of talent.

I think what impresses me the most, is how he drives the net. He's not the biggest guy out there and honestly, he's sort of reminding me of how Marek Svatos used to play. His shot is nowhere near as good, but he's getting in tight, making moves and largely avoiding the big hits. As for that first goal, damn you can almost feel it coming. Like, it's over-due.

W-W-W

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Franky again tonight? That's kinda odd.

Most coaches go to the school of thought that you play your backups against the worst teams, and Frank was always likely to get a game this week... so Philly makes sense out of the group. Just a bit unusual with Franky getting the last game.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
They clearly trying to pad Franky's stats or confidence by putting him against bad teams like Philly and St-Louis :sarcasm:

Reactions: MacKaRant

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Anyone know how to get to the GDT threads of last season postseason on the main boards? I'm rewatching the glory and want to go back and lawl at fan reactions.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Anyone know how to get to the GDT threads of last season postseason on the main boards? I'm rewatching the glory and want to go back and lawl at fan reactions.

They're probably archived somewhere, but doubt anyone other than admins can access them. You'll probably have to settle for our GDTs

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
With ERod in they are "healthy'ish" again in the top 6. No Mackinnon hurts alot but they have played without Mack before and did ok. Hopefully, Landy is on schedule to return in January? But knowing this team he probably has a sexy setback and comes back in March.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad