Post-Game Talk: A hot bowl of Campbell soup and two scores for the Birthday Boy

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Being in Zurich, seeing nice watches is a bit like seeing 50+ Porsche 911's on a daily basis (which is also reality here) - you just get desensitized to it after a certain point.

Personally, if I'm dropping that kind of money, I'd be opting for a Patek Philippe Nautilus. The various Royal Oak designs from AP are a bit too flashy for me.

My next watch will either be one of the IWC Top Gun Pilots Watches or a Panerai Luminor Marina. Love them both.
Omegas marketing caught me a young age with Golden eye

Reactions: Duder54

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
My only real negative from this game is that I don’t understand how Janmark started in the AHL. He just looks like an NHL player every day of the week to me. I think its a shame he started in the AHL. He was very good tonight. I’ve pretty much liked him all season.
Cap management is the only reason. If they could have had him on the big roster from day one, he would have been there.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That and he probably gave it to Desharnais or Kostin lol

To be fair, I don't know if we know if he has those pick skills. He can move and transport the puck pretty well, imo. He's also quite good at just shutting things down in the defensive zone. There might be quite a player here
I’m optimistic. :)

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Thought the team (finally) played a mature game in the 3rd. No unnecessary risks, and good effort. Campbell made the saves he needed to . A couple brainfarts, as usual from a couple dmen that made this closer than it needed to be. Hope fully the guys decide to play like this on Tuesday so we have a chance against Seattle.

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
Thought the team (finally) played a mature game in the 3rd. No unnecessary risks, and good effort. Campbell made the saves he needed to . A couple brainfarts, as usual from a couple dmen that made this closer than it needed to be. Hope fully the guys decide to play like this on Tuesday so we have a chance against Seattle.
Vegas coach said this is the best he has seen the Oilers play defensively.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Cap management is the only reason. If they could have had him on the big roster from day one, he would have been there.

There was room for him out of camp. He just needed to out perform someone like Derek Ryan which the Oilers apparently didn't think he did.

Reactions: McBooya42

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad