GDT: A Gameday Thread, featuring CGY and COL, Generic Monahan Edition.

Did you get eight hours of sleep last night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
You know what. Great for both of them. This was the best way to handle it. Love that Nathan said it was stupid on his part I'm sure he was embarrassed (maybe more by the falling off the bench) and now we can move the f*** on. Nathan must feel comfortable or overly comfortable with Jared to speak to him that way. I doubt Nathan would ever yell at Patrick that way.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
The most important for me in his response to the media was the way he answered. He didn't give the standard lip service that you hear from players that apologize but don't mean it. Players don't call themselves idiots, embarrassed and rattled unless they really mean what they say. Good on you Mack. That's what I wanted to hear from him. He took ownership of his mistake. I have no doubt now that everything is great between the two of them (not that I had major doubts about it in the first place though).

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
You’ve either have access to an additional 3 camera angles and an undergrad in lip reading, or a vivid imagination to state the above as the facts of what happened. Heat of the moment. It’s over.
I'm just taking Mack's side on this one whatever happened, that's all. The team can survive and perhaps do better without Bednar, but they'd be dead without MacK.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'm just taking Mack's side on this one whatever happened, that's all. The team can survive and perhaps do better without Bednar, but they'd be dead without MacK.

Agreed, but I’m sure whatever it is got patched up. I’m sure they had a chat in Bednars office and it’s all fine

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Agreed, but I’m sure whatever it is got patched up. I’m sure they had a chat in Bednars office and it’s all fine
Yeah, this things usually get patched up unless someone gets fired or traded i.e. Roy in Montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad