Value of: A couple Sharks

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
That's fair. Carrick I wasn't even factoring in as Leafs are almost 100% letting him walk but he'd probably be better than Demelo on the 3rd. Wings look pretty strong for San Jose but I'd be shocked if Johnsson couldn't beat out at least one guy for a top 9 role
I honestly highly doubt that Johnsson could. Especially if we resign Kane and sign Tavares (which would be the reason we would trade Tierney and why Johnsson would be included) Yes Carrick could beat out Demelo on the third but who takes Braun's spot? Unless we sign someone like Mike Green or John Carlson I wouldn't want to trade Braun. Also back to the wings, even without Kane our wings are Meier, Pavelski, Hertl/Couture (one), Donskoi, Labanc, and Boedker in the top 9. No way Johnsson beats out any of them. With his playing style, the first three are entirely out of the question but the last three have similar playing styles to him. Donskoi fits so well with both the Joes and the Couture/Hertl line that he will be in the top 6. Labanc just scored at 0.5 per game. Boedker was one of our best players since Jan 1 and in the playoffs. Unless we are dumping his cap hit I have a hard time seeing them moving him. While Johnsson putting up a PPG in the AHL is impressive, I don't see him beating out a single player in our top 9.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
panthers are in search of a top-4 d, preferably a RD. maybe boughner will have some input on braun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad