OT: 99th Obsequious Banter Thread: The Great One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Anyone have any home advice regarding a leaking backflow pipe? Aqua was here a month or two ago to do a backflow test and it failed, so they turned the water to the sprinklers off. A company came out today to do a retest and had to turn the water on and said that when he turned the water on and went to do a pressure test, there was no water pressure, confirming the leak. When Aqua was out here before, they said that if there is a leak, it isn't on the street side, so it's not their problem. When the guy left today, he left the water on, and now the water is coming up through the side walk...he said that if we have to pay for the repair, it's going to be like $6,000 to $7,000......

• Wow
Reactions: Asnito

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone have any home advice regarding a leaking backflow pipe? Aqua was here a month or two ago to do a backflow test and it failed, so they turned the water to the sprinklers off. A company came out today to do a retest and had to turn the water on and said that when he turned the water on and went to do a pressure test, there was no water pressure, confirming the leak. When Aqua was out here before, they said that if there is a leak, it isn't on the street side, so it's not their problem. When the guy left today, he left the water on, and now the water is coming up through the side walk...he said that if we have to pay for the repair, it's going to be like $6,000 to $7,000......
My only advice is to make someone else pay for it

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

Not the least bit surprising that the vote would swing that way.

Honestly this needed to happen and it needs to be federally legal. Half the states can slap you with a charge for possession and half the states say "feel free to smoke it". I believe more than half of Americans live in those "feel free to smoke it".

Why am I not surprised by the voting of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad