Prospect Info: #96 Tyce Thompson RW

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Curious on thoughts of him vs duggan, they played together but who carried who?

I believe the consensus is they played on seperate lines at even strength. They played on the PP together it looks like, with 8 of Tyce's 19 goals last season coming on the PP.

Highlights where you can see Dugan feeding a lot of his goals:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I believe the consensus is they played on seperate lines at even strength. They played on the PP together it looks like, with 8 of Tyce's 19 goals last season coming on the PP.

Highlights where you can see Dugan feeding a lot of his goals:

Last season Dogan played RW on the top line, usually with Parker Ford (at center) and Greg Printz, that line never really changed much except Printz played with Tyce at times.

Tyce played RW or centered on different ones. Tyce had started the first few games as the third line center. Thompson then was moved to RW on a second scoring line centered by Jason O’Neil for a large chunk of the season. (And started scoring.) O’Neil got injured, they briefly tried a different center but it didn’t work, so Tyce moved back to center at the end of last season.

Tyce has played quite a bit with Patrick Moynihan.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
I'd be shocked if he played Friday. He hasn't even practiced with the team yet and the first day he could is thursday. I think he'll get in the lineup if he shows he capable of NHL action after they trade Palmieri.

Reactions: Darkauron

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I'd be shocked if he played Friday. He hasn't even practiced with the team yet and the first day he could is thursday. I think he'll get in the lineup if he shows he capable of NHL action after they trade Palmieri.
Thursday is the only chance for a real practice though then it’s back to playing every other day forever.

Maybe Ruff will wait to start him against Buffalo on Tuesday if Tyce seems like too much of a risk defensively against a team like the Caps. Ruff did throw Boqvist in against Washington after he hadn’t played in the NHL since January though.

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
I feel like he secretly means he’s waiting until we stop playing the Caps and start playing the Sabres but he can’t say that. That’s just conjecture on my part, we’ll find out on Tuesday.

First game against his older brother would probably be more memorable than playing the Caps with a chance of having a welcome to the NHL moment courtesy of Tom Wilson.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
First game against his older brother would probably be more memorable than playing the Caps with a chance of having a welcome to the NHL moment courtesy of Tom Wilson.
Oh, I forgot about Tage, well Tyce is probably playing Tuesday or Thursday because those are our last two Sabre games this season. (But I assume the “fire” is about the Capitals and less about future practices because we won’t have off days for them in the future.)

Reactions: GeNeXt

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Tyce Thompson will be dressing for the Devils next week. He'll make his debut by taking a few shifts during the mites on ice game

Reactions: RyGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3