OT: 95th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where 88 reigns as MVP (Adventure Cont., post #277)

The Stone King is ours. He asks us for glory.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
My friend posted a pic of his dog and thankfully I won the race to put him in the Disaster Girl meme because my other friend was going to do it after dinner.

1642206278660__01__01.png

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Guess we'll see....

Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, scientists say | AP News

“These huge unvaccinated swaths in the U.S., Africa, Asia, Latin America and elsewhere are basically variant factories,” said Dr. Prabhat Jha of the Centre for Global Health Research at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto. “It’s been a colossal failure in global leadership that we have not been able to do this.”

In the meantime, new variants are inevitable, said Louis Mansky, director of the Institute for Molecular Virology at the University of Minnesota.

With so many unvaccinated people, he said, “the virus is still kind of in control of what’s going on.”

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

@Captain Dave Poulin where does “Out for Justice” rank in your over the top 90’s action movies? :laugh:

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up there. Those first four Seagal movies were the bomb. Great spite and great comedy. It's hilarious that he turned into a douche and got all fat and ridiculous. One of the most successful long-running careers in comedy we have seen in a while, but those early action pieces were awesome, too.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hey smart people, is there a way to add Hulu to an existing Disney+ account without interrupting the year I have paid for or whatever.

Reactions: Young Sandwich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad