OT: 92nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Rick Tocchet is a Hall of Famer

As we journey up the mountain, a group of trolls and gnomes halts us. They say we must follow.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Hmm... Why does Amazon want to give ME a $15 amazon credit to turn on automatic back-up of photos from my phone to their servers?

giphy.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MacGruber is nearly back. I'm ready. The following video is NSFW, which is the least surprising thing you'll realize today.

Soak it in @BigToe

Video is unavailable where I am. Can you provide its title so I can search it?

I had forgotten what it was about until I looked it up:

“MacGruber is based on a recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live, a parody of the television series MacGyver. It was created by writer Jorma Taccone, who pitched the idea to cast member/writer Will Forte over a period of several weeks.”

How many shows/ movies have been made as a spinoff? Are they worth viewing?

What is going on now — a new release coming?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Video is unavailable where I am. Can you provide its title so I can search it?

I had forgotten what it was about until I looked it up:

“MacGruber is based on a recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live, a parody of the television series MacGyver. It was created by writer Jorma Taccone, who pitched the idea to cast member/writer Will Forte over a period of several weeks.”

How many shows/ movies have been made as a spinoff? Are they worth viewing?

What is going on now — a new release coming?
Video title is: Exclusive Jailhouse Interview With MacGruber [Explicit]

This is a "trailer" of sorts for a follow-up series to the movie MacGruber that came out back in 2010, which was based on the SNL sketches you mentioned. The movie is absolutely worth a watch if you like comedies (unless you ask @BigToe , who is a toe for a reason, as previously mentioned).

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Man I wish you got BIP Canada, Captain.

It's so worse than the US version. US version they show the stork all the time on the beach, we get ducks on the lake. Dates have been bouncy castles, trampolines, and circus trapeze.

And you get the call of the loon during the opening credits. It's so bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Video title is: Exclusive Jailhouse Interview With MacGruber [Explicit]

This is a "trailer" of sorts for a follow-up series to the movie MacGruber that came out back in 2010, which was based on the SNL sketches you mentioned. The movie is absolutely worth a watch if you like comedies (unless you ask @BigToe , who is a toe for a reason, as previously mentioned).

Thanks for that. Speaking of SNL spin-offs, it had been rumoured long ago that Sprockets was going to get its own movie. Too bad it never materialized — just loved that segment on SNL, as well as anything from Mike Judge (TV Funhouse).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad