OT: 92nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Rick Tocchet is a Hall of Famer

As we journey up the mountain, a group of trolls and gnomes halts us. They say we must follow.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oh f*** off lol

QQCHS8x.gif

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Haven't watched Saturday Night Fever in years but holy hell is the fight scene so bad....:laugh:

Movie itself is pretty bad too of course but still a classic Travolta movie.

Reactions: Runner77

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
The two movies he released in 2019, Honey Boy and the The Peanut Butter Falcon, were actually really good. Best work of his career by far.

Fury and Holes are solid/good films too.

Not seen American Honey but also supposed to be very good. Interested to watch Borg vs McEnroe at some point even though heard mixed things.

But yeh, for sure his best work.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I'm surprised there haven't been reports of super spreader events at PL games.

Has any outside event even been considered a super spreader? Between sports opening up and the protests in 2020 (about everything), I can't remember hearing anything - it was always indoor events that caused issues.

Now granted, many "outdoor events" in stadiums and the like have "indoor" areas...

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Friend tore his meniscus. Surgery soon. Ugh

Sucks. 2/3 of my brothers have had serious meniscus issues.

Brother who is 10 years younger had to sit out TWO years when playing good level cricket between age 17-19 due to his issues. Still not played a game since coming back (mainly due to COVID and season being summer only) but now finally fully training again for next season.

Other brother who is 4 years younger had to quit football (played WR/TE at Uni here) as a result. Albeit being lazy probably also played into it aha.

Reactions: Runner77

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
MacGruber is nearly back. I'm ready. The following video is NSFW, which is the least surprising thing you'll realize today.

Soak it in @BigToe

Wait so Peacock is remaking Fresh Prince of Bel Air as a 'gritty/realistic' show and this is the way the MacGruber show is looking? I think I'm sensing a pattern.

Waiting for a Flintstones remake with a Fred on trial for domestic abuse charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad