GDT: #9 | Sat Oct 19 | Golden Knights @ Pens | 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fleury did a lot for the franchise... the hate some people have here is misplaced.

Sure, people would be stupid to cheer him over the Pens, but them showing him some love is fine by me.

Well put. Thank him for being a great human and a good player here. He did a lot for the community. I hope nothing but amazing things for him and his family. But Let's Go Pens!

Borgir

Jan 16, 2010
dEdmonton Alberta
Fleury did a lot for the franchise... the hate some people have here is misplaced.

Sure, people would be stupid to cheer him over the Pens, but them showing him some love is fine by me.

I was happy for him initially but unfortunately, Fleury nut-tuggers have soured the whole thing for me. I will not apologize for my opinions.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Seemed super odd to have what, one game off for a lingering injury? Seemed stupid and not enough time

Same thing happened with Galchenyuk, no? Out, came back. Played two. Aggravated injury and out again. Frankly, players coming back too soon happens all the time.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Same thing happened with Galchenyuk, no? Out, came back. Played two. Aggravated injury and out again. Frankly, players coming back too soon happens all the time.

Is that on the player or the coach? Or I guess likely both.

I'm not sure what the right answer is and didn't have a lot of injuries but especially early in the year why not take a few games off and really try to heal up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad