Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
should be able to get a few 2 on 1s and breakways

Vegas loves playing aggressive and we're finally fast again

Jarry needs to outplay Fleury for us to win. this one is gonna be a 5-4 score

As long as he does better than Casey did last year

https://www.foxsports.com/nhl/boxscore?id=33878

And in the 4-2 win against them , it was Kessel who had the hatty against...Subban. Casey stopped 37 of 39.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Florida exposing Marchessault was dumb at the time and even worse in hindsight.

Marchessault is a ****ing awesome player.
They literally paid Vegas to take Marchessault and Smith. They got REALLY lucky with teams either paying them to take good players (us+Florida+Minny) or guys they did take breaking out into stars (Karlsson, Haula, Schmidt)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I wanted him so bad to be a Penguin. God. Same with Haula. :laugh:

The guy I wanted when JR was talking with them after the expansion draft about one of their centers-- and @IcedCapp can attest to this-- was William Karlsson. I even said trade the 1st for him (the one we did trade in the Reaves debacle). After watching the work he did in the 2017 playoffs after Torts put him on the Jake-Sid-Sheary line, I wanted that guy so badly for our 3C or as a LW for Geno.

If only we'd both gotten our way . . . or even one of us . . . :D

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

maybe ANA getting a good look at our friend Gudbranson...?

The Ducks play Vegas in a week.

BUT, one can always hope . . .

EDIT: The Blues and Red Wings are interesting. Always could be a scout in the area catching a game because of how the travel schedule played out, but neither has either of tonight's teams on the schedule soon and this is a Saturday (there's certainly a full slate). Have either of those two been regulars at our games lately?

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Just looking at the lineups tells me that Vegas SHOULD win this game with relative ease. I expect a loss but I'm hoping for a fun game. Would be big for the boys to walk away with a W.

That would be a big "oh shit" moment for JR IMHO. If you can take down Avs and VGK...and you have 4 guys looking to come back....

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
The guy I wanted when JR was talking with them after the expansion draft about one of their centers-- and @IcedCapp can attest to this-- was William Karlsson. I even said trade the 1st for him (the one we did trade in the Reaves debacle). After watching the work he did in the 2017 playoffs after Torts put him on the Jake-Sid-Sheary line, I wanted that guy so badly for our 3C or as a LW for Geno.

If only we'd both gotten our way . . . or even one of us . . . :D
Careful what you wish for. If we had gotten Karlsson, JR might have traded Geno.

:sarcasm:

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
The Ducks play Vegas in a week.

BUT, one can always hope . . .

EDIT: The Blues and Red Wings are interesting. Always could be a scout in the area catching a game because of how the travel schedule played out, but neither has either of tonight's teams on the schedule soon and this is a Saturday (there's certainly a full slate). Have either of those two been regulars at our games lately?
I believe the Blues had a scout recently.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
don't show up to a game wearing an opponent's jersey, to root for the other team

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well, if you’re ever going to be really good in the NHL, this is the game to find out...looking at you, Tristan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad