Goalies

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

LETS GO PENS! :towel:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Amazing GDT!

Interesting if they sit JJ. I think he made a huge error on goal #1, but ultimately his game was really solid. I don't think he deserved a seat. I'm just glad it's not Marino rotating out.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Should have played Jarry last night and Murray tonight. I hope they're not going B2B with Murray. That should be avoided whenever possible.

Reactions: Andy99

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
Should have played Jarry last night and Murray tonight. I hope they're not going B2B with Murray. That should be avoided whenever possible.

Honestly I think the Penguins would have lost last night with Jarry in net. Jarry should have a good performance tonight either way.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Still cant believe Florida handing Vegas both March and Reilly Smith lol. How dumb is that team?

Id love Reilly Smith as our #1RW. 6 goals already

Reactions: Dominance

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Honestly I think the Penguins would have lost last night with Jarry in net. Jarry should have a good performance tonight either way.

Very possible, but you gotta roll your #1 against the Knights and I'm against B2Bs for Gs outside of huge games. And Fleury or not, this game is not more important than last nights against Dallas (two regular season, out of conference games).

But I'm big on only 50-55ish games for your starter during the season, especially when your starter is 6'10" 125 lbs Matt Murry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ownal

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I think Gudbranson is in to deal with Reaves , Engo, and some of the other pricks in Vegas which is honestly the right move IMO.

And its a b2b. Plus gotta get him some games in ...dont deplete his value completely. Winning right now is more important than that so im fine with it so far. But on a b2b ..Like to see him in.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Fleury usually struggles against us right?

Crosby gotta make up for 0 points last game. 2 goals coming up against his BF.

I don’t think so but I haven’t checked the stats...seems though that he and Vegas have been better against us in Vegas than here

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is Dumo actually playing?

good luck getting any info until 5 pm...it’s like state secrets...but it didn’t look like Riikola was in and it looked like JJ was skating with the scratches too, so I’m guessing yes...McCann and Jake were also heavily beat up last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad