GDT: #9 Ducks @ Stars | 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
They looked pretty good last night. If the season hasn't unfolded like it had everyone would have been fine getting one point in Chicago. Hopefully they build on it.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
Chicago hadn't been playing very good lately and was playing a back-to-back, though. Dallas has been really good, and they've been getting solid goaltending from both guys. I hope the Ducks continue to pick up their game as they did in the last one, but I'm still not expecting a win. A few goals would do.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
They looked pretty good last night. If the season hasn't unfolded like it had everyone would have been fine getting one point in Chicago. Hopefully they build on it.
I hope they do, they finally showed something yesterday. I really don't want us to lose to Seguin and Benn. I just really don't.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
Chicago hadn't been playing very good lately and was playing a back-to-back, though. Dallas has been really good, and they've been getting solid goaltending from both guys. I hope the Ducks continue to pick up their game as they did in the last one, but I'm still not expecting a win. A few goals would do.

A few goals would be a win. if we score more then 2 goals we might as well get a banner made to hang in the rafters.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I think we'll see the twins playing with a little fire tonight. They'll either have a big game, or go into full tantrum mode. Hoping for the first option, but either would be entertaining.

Unfortunately, I still see Dallas running roughshod over us.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
redduck-KO-280.jpg

Oct 18, 2011
even if it's not the hernia what if it's something else that the potentially weak/damaged hernia contributed to because he had to compensate for it

High Glove

Jul 6, 2006
SoCal
Last year we got to go to Hooters when we scored five goals or more. This year, it should be if we score any. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad