GDT: #9 Ducks @ Stars | 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
And for the 9th time this season I'll stay up in the middle of the night to watch Ducks hockey. I refuse to give up. It feels like the season hasn't started yet. I just want to see some goals.

Right there with you brother, although I did watch the Colorado game as a replay. Hate going to sleep being all pissed to the bone, but that's my life now. And then after two hours I wake up to start my day.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Right there with you brother, although I did watch the Colorado game as a replay. Hate going to sleep being all pissed to the bone, but that's my life now. And then after two hours I wake up to start my day.

Me too. Missed the first period of the game vs Nashville driving home from work, but have seen or heard the rest and don't plan to stop now.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Online magic 8 ball...

Will the Ducks score tonight? "Don't count on it".

On a positive note, I also asked if they will ever score again and hit the button nearly 20 times. Always with "Outlook good" and "It is certain" as the answer.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
They see us scorin
They hatin
Trolling they tryin to catch us gettin shut-out
Tryin to catch us gettin shut-out

I'm embarassingly bad at this.

Your avatar :laugh:

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Online magic 8 ball...

Will the Ducks score tonight? "Don't count on it".

On a positive note, I also asked if they will ever score again and hit the button nearly 20 times. Always with "Outlook good" and "It is certain" as the answer.

Which inspired me to ask it if Bruce will be fired. It told me "As I see it, yes". I was bummed and before leaving wanted ask one more thing...

Are the Ducks going to win the Stars?

- My sources say no.

I left crying

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Which inspired me to ask it if Bruce will be fired. It told me "As I see it, yes". I was bummed and before leaving wanted ask one more thing...

Are the Ducks going to win the Stars?

- My sources say no.

I left crying

You left out a question so I asked it:

Will Perry ever score again.

My sources say no.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
computer-crying.gif

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Maybe this is a case where aliens from space jam stole the Ducks player's talents?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
You know I actually felt pretty good about last nights game, then toews had to come and destroy my glimmer of hope.

But honestly our passing was much more on target, we hit, we played decent in the neutral zone, and were for the most part pretty solid defensively, hopefully that was a turn around game for us.

If not I'm still down for getting emery and having him beat up rousel to jump start the team.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
If they play like they did last night I have confidence there will be a win.

Eventually, maybe not tonight.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
You know I actually felt pretty good about last nights game, then toews had to come and destroy my glimmer of hope.

But honestly our passing was much more on target, we hit, we played decent in the neutral zone, and were for the most part pretty solid defensively, hopefully that was a turn around game for us.

If not I'm still down for getting emery and having him beat up rousel to jump start the team.

I feel the same way. I was very encouraged by last night. That game looked the closest to the Ducks I know that I've seen all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad