GDT: 9/28/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [SCF Game 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodi

May 14, 2016
After Game 4 I bet $50 on Dallas to win the series (12/1). I hope I don't win.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Vasilevskiy is rocking a sweet .896 save % this round with no games with less than 2 goals against. Would be really nice if he can show why he's a former Vezina winner who's about to be making 9.5M a year.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Vasilevskiy is rocking a sweet .896 save % this round with no games with less than 2 goals against. Would be really nice if he can show why he's a former Vezina winner who's about to be making 9.5M a year.

and zero shutouts this whole playoffs Elite goalies in the playoffs should get 2-3 shutouts

Reactions: ultra63

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Dallas gave it all last game, they truly fought for their lives and guys like Heiskanen had a strong game.

But..

We were still the better team, despite not having our best performance and next to no PP time. Despite that Vasy, Kuch or Hedman were not as good as they can be.

If we can deliver a strong game, I like our chances.

I agree that taking the lead would help, then Dallas can't play their game and it opens it up more for us.

So please.. win! Go Bolts!

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
259A1183-8C5D-4D45-8F43-9963092D0437.gif

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
LFG! Close the series tonight. If it goes to 7, I will get nervous. Strike Hard! Strike First! No Mercy! We must give it all because this is our game 7. We can't afford to lose the momentum and go to game 7.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Just like with the Isles, every single statistic points to us ending it tonight. However, there's always that doubt, we've been heartbroken so many times.
Kuch, Point, Pally, we need one more amazing game from you.
Hedman, hang on there for just one more game.
Vasi, we need your best game of the playoffs.

Rest of team, this is your chance to be a part of history. Do or die.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight's officiating. My analytics would imply a Sutherland/McCauley pair, but I think they throw out the rotation for the last two games. (which they should never do, because analytics are always right and good)

The reason why I'm a bit hopeful is that the NHL doesn't want to stay on blast from guys like Kevin Bieksa.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

Yes, he's getting outplayed by Khudobin. The fact that Dallas is up 13-10 at even strength is proof of this. Not all the goals are his fault, I get it, but he needs to step up tonight. He's had bad lapses at bad times in his playoff career and he cannot allow another one now.

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
Similar feeling to Game 6 last round, only a bit more nauseated this time because the stakes are higher.

If the unthinkable happens and we go to Game 7, it would suck, but we've seen teams come back from 3-1 in these playoffs only to lose in Game 7. This team is damn good and while it would have been nice to win Saturday night, if we lose the Cup I won't look back to that game. Why? Because this team is better than Dallas and shouldn't even lose two in a row (6 and 7) to them. It's all in front of them right now.

GO BOLTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad