GDT: 9/28/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [SCF Game 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I would think so. I don't know if exit interviews or whatever have to happen first? Probably hear something by the end of the week I would assume. Still celebrating right now.
Thanks. I am interested in if Cirelli played through a relatively significant injury.

Reactions: Hoek

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Is there any word on when the next season is supposed to start? I imagine it's going to be a shortened season to get the yearly schedule back on track. If I had to guess I'd say around February and maybe 50-60 games.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Is there any word on when the next season is supposed to start? I imagine it's going to be a shortened season to get the yearly schedule back on track. If I had to guess I'd say around February and maybe 50-60 games.
They're working on that now.

The AHL & ECHL are both looking to start early in December.

Reactions: DMB06

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
EjLpVzcXgAITEjA

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
All right boys and gals. Just watched game 6 because I couldn't before coz of my work. I had to avoid all social medias for days (and I did it !), texted my friends and acquaintances to not spoil it... Every minute was a torture to wait, and finally the relief. My first thought was about the heartbreaking defeat in 2015 and the ECF loss against Washington, it's all forgotten now.

So proud of this team, they did it. Finally. Let's win another one, No ?

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
"My biggest plaudits got to Julien BriseBois. A year ago I wrote that it gave me no pleasure to state that the easy road for a salary cup stung club to overcome the kind of implosion they had against Columbus was simply to axe the coach. It was a much harder, if not impossible, seeming road to reshape a roster to add the size, jam, and character the team needed to get over the hump. But, unbelievably, BriseBois did it. Getting Pat Maroon. Snagging Shattenkirk and Bogosian off the scrap heap. Biting the bullet and paying the price to acquire Coleman and Goodrow despite some of the criticism that came along with those deals. The really great thing about BriseBois proved this season is that I believe it means the Lightning should be able to win multiple Cups now. It seems just as impossible, with impending cap hell coming, for BriseBois to rebuild the depth around his core and chase another championship. But, honestly, he just did it once. Who can say with a straight face he cannot do it again?"

Bolt Prospects | Your Online Source for Tampa Bay Lightning Prospect News

Once again, I agree with this guy. BriseBois acted fearless despite the circumstances and his moves paid off, like they were crucial to our victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->