GDT: 9/27: Preseason Finale: Bruins vs. Jets in Saskatoon: 9pm ET: Not on TV or Radio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I guess if Soda has to miss a few games, we'll probably see Smith and Spooner. Or Johnson. Or Caron. :)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Tuukka seems to be ready.

Eriksson sounded like he had a good game.

I think the Kelly line is set although Yeti is injured so not sure how bad and who they slot in.

I think the big questions are still who is the 13th? (I would keep Johnson).
Who gets the starting positions in defense and who is #7? (I think Bart has earned a spot but this one IMO is a toss up and I think they may have all three rotating in and out of the line up).
Who is the back up? (I like Scedberg but think they may keep Johnson so Svedberg stays fresh).

I think the tough thing is all the rookies seemed to step it up for this game and I think have made the decisions tough.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
TSN said they will have highlights on the next edition of SportsCentre so there were cameras in the building.

I wonder if any of the obvious cuts like Lindblad and Fraser are made tonight.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Tuukka seems to be ready.

Eriksson sounded like he had a good game.

I think the Kelly line is set although Yeti is injured so not sure how bad and who they slot in.

I think the big questions are still who is the 13th? (I would keep Johnson).
Who gets the starting positions in defense and who is #7? (I think Bart has earned a spot but this one IMO is a toss up and I think they may have all three rotating in and out of the line up).
Who is the back up? (I like Scedberg but think they may keep Johnson so Svedberg stays fresh).

I think the tough thing is all the rookies seemed to step it up for this game and I think have made the decisions tough.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad