GDT: 9/27: Preseason Finale: Bruins vs. Jets in Saskatoon: 9pm ET: Not on TV or Radio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Time for last impressions.

No TV or Radio as far as I know.

Mooker411: I expect a detailed, single spaced, 1,500 word review ASAP (I kid, I kid) :) I can't wait to read your posts after the game tho:)

Go Bruins!

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg is going to be broadcasting the game. I listen to TSN radio show streams on my phone/pc all the time but have never tried to listen to a live game. Hopefully it will still work in the U.S for the game.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is the last pre-season game...I would like to at least LISTEN to it :(

For those going have a blast and Cheer loud for our boys !!!

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
do you have a lineup for tonight?

Based on Claude's comments a few days ago where he said he'd want the final pre-season game to have "as close to an opening lineup as possible":

Lucic - Krejci - Iginla
Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson
Soderberg - Kelly - Smith
Paille - Campbell - Thornton
Johnson

Chara - Boychuk
Hamilton - Seidenberg
Krug - McQuaid
Bartkowski

Johnson/Svedberg (my guess is half a game with one and the last half with the other)

But again.. all a total guess on my part. I know this is completely not helpful to you in anyway :)

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Based on Claude's comments a few days ago where he said he'd want the final pre-season game to have "as close to an opening lineup as possible":

Lucic - Krejci - Iginla
Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson
Soderberg - Kelly - Smith
Paille - Campbell - Thornton
Johnson

Chara - Boychuk
Hamilton - Seidenberg
Krug - McQuaid
Bartkowski

Johnson/Svedberg (my guess is half a game with one and the last half with the other)

But again.. all a total guess on my part. I know this is completely not helpful to you in anyway :)

I'd be the last one to throw stones. :laugh:

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Krejci came off the ice early with back spasms. Might not skate tonight.Spooner could center Lucic/Iginla if Krejci can't play.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
"@AmalieBenjamin: No Seidenberg, Paille, Thornton tonight. So won't be the actual lineup. Team needs to see players (Caron, Johnson, Spooner) again."

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
Krejci came off the ice early with back spasms. Might not skate tonight.Spooner could center Lucic/Iginla if Krejci can't play.

That line is like a kid wearing hulk hands :laugh:

Mason-Hulk-Hands.jpg

HEY, can someone photoshop Spooner's face on this pic?

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Claude Julien said Thornton & Paille also out tonight. Wants to get 1 last look at Jordan Caron & Nick Johnson for extra F

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Nick Johnson, Jordan Caron in the lineup tonight on the wings with Campbell, per Coach. Both pushing for spots on opening night roster ^CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad