GDT: 9/27/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay in Orlando [Preseason Game 6]

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This has probably been Joseph's least impressive game. Cernak's most impressive.

I'll no longer be surprised if Point winds up our best player by season's end. Not saying I'm predicting it, but it's not something I'd have thought plausible not that long ago.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
This has probably been Joseph's least impressive game. Cernak's most impressive.

I'll no longer be surprised if Point winds up our best player by season's end. Not saying I'm predicting it, but it's not something I'd have thought plausible not that long ago.
Too late, I assumed you predicted he will be. I will hold you responsible if he doesn't live up now.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
LOL, You could see the look on Cernak's face change when he realized it was Stammer tied up with the Panther player. Cernak steps in and probably scores another point with the coaching staff.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Too late, I assumed you predicted he will be. I will hold you responsible if he doesn't live up now.

Honestly, I'm trying to be at least somewhat reserved (not my strong suit), but after the playoffs last year, combined with what appears to be added speed (even Engblom mentioned it), I kind of feel like Point is going to put himself in the Kucherov/Hedman tier.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sergachev hasn't been overly impressive in the pre-season. That little weak play he just made has been somewhat in-character so far. We need him to be a legit top-4 sooner rather than later.

Reactions: teddygmr

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Didn't realize Girardi put up 18 points last year. That's really not bad for his role.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, I'm trying to be at least somewhat reserved (not my strong suit), but after the playoffs last year, combined with what appears to be added speed (even Engblom mentioned it), I kind of feel like Point is going to put himself in the Kucherov/Hedman tier.
Added size too. About 7 pounds.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
As much as the intensity of this game scares me (I kind of want us to leave Point and Hedman in the lockerroom), I kind of like seeing how the kids react under fire. Joseph has been just okay, Volkov maybe a tad bit better than okay, but Cernak is really shining, IMO.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If you love him so much, why don't you marry him?

I'm sorry, I have been drinking.

@The Macho Man whooped my candy ass and did the honors.

Macho Wedding.jpg

No mercy man he dropped the elbow off the top rope and whispered "Dig it" softly in my ear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad