GDT: 9/26/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [Preseason Game 4]

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Paquette down.

It was only a matter of time. Gotta feeling that kid's career won't be a long one. Too much guts.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nope. Sounds like Ray Ray stunk it up real nice tonight. Either we lean on Gudlevskis or we're gonna give Calgary a call first thing tomorrow morning for one of their backups.

Imagine Karri Ramo back in Tampa after all this time

HA!!

We should just go with Gudlevskis. He's lacked focus in the AHL, but pretty much every appearance he's had in the NHL has been pretty solid. He thrives under pressure. We survived Lindback and Nabokov as our backups. Two months of Gudlevskis won't sink us.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Might as well give Kristers those 5ish games. It's not the end of the world if they give Emery league minimum but I'm still praying they dont.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Boy Paquette down. Thats not good. Well... it does count for something that we have a lot of centers right now, so its not the end of the season. Kinda glad Emry crash and burned though. I didnt want him o nthe team. We need Gudles to get that time.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/lightning/lightning-power-play-shows-signs-of-life/2247279
"I'm definitely more confident in myself, more relaxed out there, more myself than last year," said Drouin, who skated the length of the ice on his goal. "I know the system, know the other teams, and that definitely helps in my second year."
Cedric Paquette went down late in the third period with an injury to his left leg after he blocked a Stars shot while on the penalty kill. Paquette had to be helped off the ice, but he was walking around after the game.

"He's getting X-rayed, so we'll have to wait and see what happens," coach Jon Cooper said. "He took a good one. That was a pretty heavy shot. He's a tough kid, though. Hopefully he's going to be okay."

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
We should just go with Gudlevskis. He's lacked focus in the AHL, but pretty much every appearance he's had in the NHL has been pretty solid. He thrives under pressure. We survived Lindback and Nabokov as our backups. Two months of Gudlevskis won't sink us.

whaT scares me is if we go with bishop and gudlevskis and bishop goes down we would have gudlevskis and wilcox as our 1 and 2 ugh:help:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
whaT scares me is if we go with bishop and gudlevskis and bishop goes down we would have gudlevskis and wilcox as our 1 and 2 ugh:help:

At this point, Emery is no better than either Kristers or Wilcox so he's not a solution to that problem. I think a serious injury to Bishop would mean we look at a trade or who is available in free agency, since the PTOs will be done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad