GDT: 9/23/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [SCF Game 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I'll be honest. I'd protect someone and go 11/7 and bring Bogo back in to hit some of these dirtbags. They way they played tonight, they will be headhunting to hurt one of our stars and we have to have fresh legs to hit back and press their zone.

Bogosian is terrible at hockey and soft as ice. I'd much rather dress Schenn.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
53 pages and growing on this GDT!

1FD6B616-99D3-4344-82AB-B3C4658FA4DB.gif

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I've been a Stamkos critic for awhile. But after seeing our offense dry up without him, I've been saying lately that it would be great to see him get back in the lineup and top shelf some pucks.

And I'll be damned...his first shot he roofs a f***ing beaut. NGL, that goal was special. And I'm sure it was for him and the team. It was pretty awesome seeing him back, even if he was on the bench most of the game.

Great moment. Great game. Great win.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
As I watched last night, and after Stammer didn't return, did they play him to spark our team AND to give him one last go-around on the bench with his besties... he was thoroughly enjoying himself on the bench, unable to play. Everyone knew he wasn't coming back last night

It would be so difficult to watch your friends win the cup, never have been on the bench with them or skated around on the ice (or SCORE A DAMN GOAL!!!)

so, I gotta wonder ... again ... is that the last? and again, I hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad