GDT: 9/23/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [SCF Game 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I was wondering what you guys think about upcoming b2b, will either team be super aggressive Friday to go for the win, or pace themselves in 1st game to have enough energy to take game 2 of b2b? Would be a chess match between the 2 coaches to manage their benches in game 1.....i can see Dallas going all out to win 1st game because they are desperate, and hope they can steal in Game 2... or does Tampa have that strategy? Bolts fans know both these coaches, interested to hear your opinions.

I think both teams will be wanting the next game badly. If tampa goes up 3-1 then they can close it out the next night. However Dallas needs to win to get it tied. I see game 4 being a real pivotal game. If tampa wins going to be really tough for Dallas to win 3 in a row to win the cup. If Dallas wins they are tied in the series and its pretty much a best of 3. Anybodys cup at that point.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Whatever the hell was going on for 4 minutes or so after that Stamkos goal needs to never happen again. They coulda had 2 or 3 goals in that time. We were actually quite lucky they had some bad puck luck.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I was wondering what you guys think about upcoming b2b, will either team be super aggressive Friday to go for the win, or pace themselves in 1st game to have enough energy to take game 2 of b2b? Would be a chess match between the 2 coaches to manage their benches in game 1.....i can see Dallas going all out to win 1st game because they are desperate, and hope they can steal in Game 2... or does Tampa have that strategy? Bolts fans know both these coaches, interested to hear your opinions.
No one is holding back anything. Dallas can't afford to and there is no reason TB should. This isn't a mid season b2b where one team is on the road and traveling and there is no rest advantage to either side at this point. It's all hands on deck. What happens in G1 may determine the next days strategy, particularly if goes to OT, but not the other way around.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
The game is hyper important to both teams. I'll go as far as saying whoever wins Friday will win the series. Both teams will be coming HARD.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey Ginger Papa, I am a Ginger's Mama! Aren't they the best?
Absolutely. Congrats to you for doing your part:thumbu:

Although their tempers....
9B4B37EA-14B2-483F-B3E7-B5B27B24622E.gif

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
The game is hyper important to both teams. I'll go as far as saying whoever wins Friday will win the series. Both teams will be coming HARD.
Statistically whoever wins Game 3 is the winner. But you know us, all about not doing anything by the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->