Judas Priest - Painkiller
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
iu

Reactions: Ginger Papa

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Had a kind of neutral feeling this morning about tonight's game, so was thinking it will go to OT. Now, feeling more positive, so we should win, perhaps in OT. Putting myself out there Bolts--don't fail me! Hope this ages well.

Gonna, gotta win tonight! GO BOLTS!

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Just nah.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Slayer - Reign in Blood
I'm 36. Love metal. Never got into Maiden and Priest.

I was in high school with nu-metal. It is what it is but ill live with the shame. It was a fun time.

Ever listen to Power Trip? Probably would like it if you're into 80's thrash.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

I was in high school with nu-metal. It is what it is but ill live with the shame. It was a fun time.

Also 36. I was into nu metal for a bit but it didn't stick. I got into Thrash and then Power Metal, and then circled back to Heavy Metal from there.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida

Also 36. I was into nu metal for a bit but it didn't stick. I got into Thrash and then Power Metal, and then circled back to Heavy Metal from there.
rs_560x312-150729114826-Parent_Trap_GIF.gif

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I grew up on that old 80s metal, somehow transitioned to Symphonic/Power/Folk metal. Been there ever since.

Glad to see other metalheads here!
I was 9-11 years old kid and listened to Rammstein,Linkin Park,Papa ROach,Limp Bizkit,and some russian Punk things. Since like 13 til 24 i was a rap kid,after that I came back to heavy music,so cheers metalheads :D

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
The Bowness quote about talking to Stamkos was interesting.

I'm sure he has a close relationship with a lot of the guys.

With that relationship with Stamkos, and knowing his injury history, do you think theres any chance at all he tells his team to play hard and aggressive but not to take runs at Stamkos?

BucsNBolts

May 12, 2016
Tampa, FL
Just nah.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Slayer - Reign in Blood

As for Maiden, Piece of Mind is my favorite. And Priest, I really can't pick a best. Painkiller definently top 5 though. Nothing more classic than Dio with Sabbath. For some reason, was never into slayer.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
As for Maiden, Piece of Mind is my favorite. And Priest, I really can't pick a best. Painkiller definently top 5 though. Nothing more classic than Dio with Sabbath. For some reason, was never into slayer.
If you ask 10 Maiden fans their favorite song, you get 10 different answers. That 4 album run from Number to Somewhere in Time is untouchable.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

LOL You old ass grandpa's.

I am still young and with it at 35.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The Bowness quote about talking to Stamkos was interesting.

I'm sure he has a close relationship with a lot of the guys.

With that relationship with Stamkos, and knowing his injury history, do you think theres any chance at all he tells his team to play hard and aggressive but not to take runs at Stamkos?
Not sure why he’d tell his team that but still has his guys try to injure Kucherov. He’s known 91 as long as he has 86.

there are no friends on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad