GDT: 9/22/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Nashville VS Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 1]

Yzlamic Preacher*

I am on my 10th hour of work and I am here for another about 3 or so. But being here talking about Bolts hockey with you guys makes the time fly. I have to go through 800 animations, individually :cry:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Drouin!!! a whole season of that please. I really wish I could have seen that.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
That Drouin goal sounds ridiculous. I really hope we can get some video of it later.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That Drouin goal sounds ridiculous. I really hope we can get some video of it later.

Sounds like it was going to be a penalty shot if he hadn't scored.

Also sounds like he's having a great game overall. Wouldn't be surprised if Coop sits him for a while after this. ...I know that sounds like the usual Drouin/Coop joke, but I mean it as in, he doesn't have a whole lot left to prove in this camp, so Coop might save him and Stamkos until the team starts shaping up.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Oh, Matt Carle... never change.

Just waive your no-trade clause.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Sounds like it was going to be a penalty shot if he hadn't scored.

Also sounds like he's having a great game overall. Wouldn't be surprised if Coop sits him for a while after this. ...I know that sounds like the usual Drouin/Coop joke, but I mean it as in, he doesn't have a whole lot left to prove in this camp, so Coop might save him and Stamkos until the team starts shaping up.

I don't know, I feel playing them more against other teams sooner is just going to help them mesh better together. Your way is probably the better way to go, just in case someone wants to be a **** and take one out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know, I feel playing them more against other teams sooner is just going to help them mesh better together. Your way is probably the better way to go, just in case someone wants to be a **** and take one out.

I don't know if it's better or worse. Just feels like something Coop will do. Get some young guys some game time while keeping the regulars just warm enough to be ready for opening night.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Do you guys think we'll see the full NHL team on tuesday? I mean it's a special game and it will be on national TV, it could also be a good ides to play the whole team at least once in the pre-season, guess we'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00