GDT: 9/21/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I can ID a concerning number of the jerseys in Emrick's office. I'm not sure if I've been completely stumped yet.

Cincinnati Swords today.

edit: Richmond Robins was a good one. Didn't get that.

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
All this Rutta talk is very exciting.
45BEA439-D0F0-44C6-9724-DA5DBEBB873C.gif

Hope your Forecasts are accurate

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm a bit nervous, it would suck to waste another "home" game, n eed to hope that the team comes out and play from puckdrop.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Let's hope we don't get the same feeling Vegas got during this series. Where you feel as if you're playing well, but never really get any results from playing well.

This Dallas team has turned into the top Counterpunching team willing to give up all kinds of possession and shots, but capitalize on every scoring chance. We have to actually capitalize on our scoring chances and find ways to get inside the homeplate area to take Khudobin's eyes away. He's a small goalie, but he's being allowed to see far too many shots from the outside like he was vs. Vegas. He's locked in and it shows. When he sees it, he's going to stop it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Bogo makes 1 mistake and is benched. Johnny and Killorn float for 3 series' and no consequences. I just don't get it.
Bogo's mistake was like... very dumb though. Can't describe the stupidness of that play with words.

Reactions: Tiala

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Bogo makes 1 mistake and is benched. Johnny and Killorn float for 3 series' and no consequences. I just don't get it.
To be fair, it was not the first mistake he's made.

I'm not defending the other two cause they're hot ass trash, just saying Bogo has had multiple dumb plays.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
To be fair, it was not the first mistake he's made.

I'm not defending the other two cause they're hot ass trash, just saying Bogo has had multiple dumb plays.

Bogo had WAY too many missed checks and turnovers in the neutral zone. You can get away with that against the Islanders, but not Dallas, not a coach that knows us.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Important to remember not only how good Rutta was when he was in mid-season form, but how good he was playing next to Hedman. Obviously it's been a long time since then, but it was originally his spot in the lineup before the injury.

per Line Combinations - Frozen Tools, Hedman's even strength pairings have been mostly Bogo (34.61% of the time), Shatty (31.69%) and Schenn (11.73%). Anything that supports Hedman offensively will be very helpful

Reactions: DaBolts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad