GDT: 9/13/20 - 3:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #6 New York Islanders [ECF Game 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
When you return to something/somewhere (it's like an idiom related to pioneer/outdoor life)
Thank you :)
Sometimes it's really hard to understand everything :) :)
Btw, Coop will evaluate the Point conditions in 2 days but, according to Burns, they managed him in the final part of the game to avoid something really bad.
So, probably, he was out only for a precautional reason.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Pulock's effort on the EN goal was pretty lacklustre. Fatigue must be really setting in for those guys.

EDIT: Maybe it's Pelech. I can't tell by the way the announcer said the name.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
if we do close out this series who would you guys rather face in the scf?
Great and hard question.
Dallas has big names like Seguin,Benn, Radulov and Pavelski...But also Klingberg and a goalie, Khudobin, that is really hot so far.
Vegas is a protected team I suppose, so we'll have another time an awful officiating. About the ice they're a skilled and a speedy team.
To be honest, I don't know...

Reactions: Lightningbolt

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
if we do close out this series who would you guys rather face in the scf?
Dallas, absolutely. Vegas has been playing great hockey, Dallas is being held afloat by Khudobin.
Advanced stats show Dallas probably shouldn't even be where they are by the way they played so far

Reactions: Lightningbolt

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Dallas, absolutely. Vegas has been playing great hockey, Dallas is being held afloat by Khudobin.
Advanced stats show Dallas probably shouldn't even be where they are by the way they played so far

Dallas goaltenders - mostly Khudobin - have stopped 123/129 shots against Las Vegas. A .953 Sv%. This isn't complicated. If we get to the Final, Dallas is the preferable opponent of the two.

The only real thing I would wonder about with Dallas is whether Bishop honestly will come healthy or not. Because, if Khudobin's hot streak does eventually peter off a little bit, turning to Bishop (revenge factor et al) would be one hell of a piece to turn to. But if he's just not in good enough condition to go, then we don't really have to worry about. Obviously we know about as well as anyone what an absolute unit Bishop can be when the stakes are at the highest.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Vegas have outplayed the stars but they have no finishers. The Stars to us will be similar to playing Boston.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Vegas have outplayed the stars but they have no finishers. The Stars to us will be similar to playing Boston.
Probably Dallas is not a one line team like Boston is.
The Stars roster is deeper than the Bruins one I think.
So, it'd be an harder series imho.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Yes, the Lightning played well. However, kudos to the forum warriors on the main threads crushing it every game. Lightning dominating the Isles on the ice ... and our Lightning fans dominating the Isles fans on the forums. Pleasure to see...on and off the ice - total domination. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad