Push back harder
IMG_4674.GIF

Kick these guys around a bit
IMG_4366.GIF

Take them down
IMG_4474.GIF

And end their party in a flash
IMG_4903.GIF

As @AlwaysSunnyInTampa & @Fabiobest mentioned, this team has had more than its share of adversity
IMG_4559.GIF

So, time to bare it all
IMG_4855.GIF

And here's hoping we see the Boys talent shine through to scare the Trap out of the Isles
IMG_4745.GIF

Go:boltsGo​

KuchieKooRov

Aug 13, 2020
I think Cooper did a good job last night of switching up the lines. Coleman/Gourde/Goodrow line finally got shut down but by the 3rd when Cooper had changed everything up, we were getting a lot more sustained pressure in the Isles end. Maybe Cooper has finally learned how to shift momentum by changing shit at the right times. I'm not a HUGE Coop fan but I have been a supporter this playoff run. I like what he has been doing and I hope I get to see a lot more of that triple fist pump. That is the Coop I wan to see!

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Until this series I have always really liked Barzal and I still think he is a talented player. But im friggin sick of the play by play guys just gushing about him, We have shut the guy down so far. 3 games only two assists and is -2. And yet on the main board people really think he has been better than Pointe and Kuch.

Vasy had his worst game in game 3 I do not expect that will happen today. And as much as I like Trotz we gotta show the Islanders who there Daddy is today. We heard guff before the Boston series and all thru until it was over. Piss on what others think this is the best team in the league. I do not care who is out of the line-up this team can still spank any team left. With that said please by all that is Holy do not let us have a situation where Joseph sees the ice.

Ober and Out

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
If Point is a no go or limited, I would really like to see Gourde with Kuch and Palat. Celery just seems slow this entire playoffs and is not attacking the net enough to help anyone on the wings get open shots.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
If point can't go they need to put Johnson with Kuch and Palat not Cirelli. Give him the minutes and watch his out put. Cirelli is no were near Johnson's scoring ability and Johnson loves playing with that line. He deserves more than 10:59 in ice time. I can here it now from the board but I am right on this subject.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
If point can't go they need to put Johnson with Kuch and Palat not Cirelli. Give him the minutes and watch his out put. Cirelli is no were near Johnson's scoring ability and Johnson loves playing with that line. He deserves more than 10:59 in ice time. I can here it now from the board but I am right on this subject.
I would go

Pally Johnny Kuch

Swaggy Cirelli Killer

Goodrow Gourde Coleman

Maroon Ceddy.

This is all a moot point because Point is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad