Post-Game Talk: #9 - 10/27/19 | bruins @ RANGERS

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I say, work hard over the final days of October and find a trade for one of the big guys. Kreider. Buchenvich. Skjei. That will declare a tank and lets the management save face and send Kakko down to play some games to acclimate to the NA game.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Kreider and Staal both saying they weren't following their structure. Probably cause it doesn't exist.

Also, talking to the goalie after a game like this is stupid. Just asking him to tiptoe around saying the skaters sucked.

Reactions: Tob

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kreider and Staal both saying they weren't following their structure. Probably cause it doesn't exist.

Also, talking to the goalie after a game like this is stupid. Just asking him to tiptoe around saying the skaters sucked.
Quinn is just AV with less experience.

lemonybergamot

Jun 2, 2018
New York City
This team's only leader is Lundqvist, and he completely lost it tonight. Not his fault he's a goalie and can't score goals for them too. He sounds so sad in the post game interview.

Reactions: JHS

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
New York can't beat the Red Sox
New York can't beat the Celtics
New York can't beat the Patriots
So why not NY can't beat the Bruins after all it makes perfect sense.

f***ing ridiculous how that city owns us these days. I'm old enough to remember when it wasn't this way. My lord, tonight was an ass whupping.

Other than Zibs hopefully not having something major going on...nothing really left too say that hasn't already been said other than we suck worse than I thought we could....arggggggg!!

Reactions: nevesis

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Well, see ya Tuesday, when they play against the best team in the league.
Who have the guy we benched and bought out, on their second pair. But everything's fine here :laugh:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Quinn said it's not a concussion for Mika, just an upper body injury. However, with how hard and high he got hit, I'm still worried about a delayed onset of PCS with his medical injury. Let him sit out and get healthy for however long he needs. We already suck this year, and rushing Mika back before he's fully healthy just so he can steer the wheel on a sinking ship is pointless.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
The biggest issue is that our fanbase cant handle a rebuild really. It's usually a 4 or 5 year process...in year 2 right now.
100% right but I think a lot of frustration is all the big moves they made in the offseason. People thought it was almost over but that isn't further from the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad