88 days of Eric Lindros

Goldark

Jun 5, 2002
Ann Arbor
www.
I personally think a lot of this stuff is neat. Keep it going...all the way to 365! ;)

To those who don't like it, don't read it!

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Could you please make this thread 1000 days? Mostly because I like watching all these people having hissy fits about it.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Could you please make this thread 1000 days? Mostly because I like watching all these people having hissy fits about it.

Day 864: Eric Lindros once lived in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, also known as the home of Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin appears on the United States one hundred dollar bill, responsible for the term "Benjamins".

Other than the factual errors, the weirdest thing about this thread is that - although it's called "88 days of Eric Lindros", and the poster said that he would post one per day, the Lindros posts come out like a constipated old man with a spastic colon. Days with nothing, and then a constant deluge of hurried half-comments. If he'd truly do one per day, and spend time working on what to include in the meantime, this could be a meaningful thread.

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
What ESPN calls the hardest hit in NHL History
14/365

"I'm going to go in for some tests, get some brain tests and see where it goes from there" - Andreas Dackall

There used to be a much better video of that hit on youtube where the commentators talked about feeling the wrath of Lindros. Strangely it seems to have disappeared. Oh and keep up the good work.

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
Interesting read and I don't like Lindros at all as a person. All though he was a great hockey player before the injuries caught to him.

Long Duk Dong

Sammich King
Aug 7, 2007
Beaver Falls, PA
I think he has had 4 too many concussions to keep posting at this level, and is pondering retirement. I hope he comes back though, they're pretty funny to read.

Last edited:

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Well...seeing as he is already down to "accomplishments" such as being the only actor portrayed in a movie (which was proven to be false)....he has probably spent the last few days thinking of what else there is....

Come on man! You're letting us down. This is my favourite thread :(

Raoul Duke*

Actually, it's because I can't post pictures, videos or edit my posts for a few more days. Infractions and such. I'll be back, it will be done.

Raoul Duke*

I know some are just off internet hearsay when I was randomly looking things up. I'd actually prefer to start over, more chronologically in a timeline and with better information - not from internet blogs. Because information like that is only as reliable as the people who write them.

Let me know what's wrong and I'll edit it. Or better yet, a mod can lock this one and I'll start over with better writing and more rhyme and reason to it.

CanadianJariKurriFan

I know some are just off internet hearsay when I was randomly looking things up. I'd actually prefer to start over, more chronologically in a timeline and with better information - not from internet blogs. Because information like that is only as reliable as the people who write them.

Let me know what's wrong and I'll edit it. Or better yet, a mod can lock this one and I'll start over with better writing and more rhyme and reason to it.

nah - ignore the haters and just keep on posting. I enjoy reading this!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad