Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
original.jpg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
@Lord Defect

Did my gun safety, as looking to get into some smaller-mid size hunting (food).

The guy that ran it was former army, had a number of guns there we could try handling/loading, etc but all just dummy ammo for the course.

I think I am leaning toward a pump, but was quite fond of the bolt action and lever. Any advice, or brand suggestions would be awesome if you have a sec here or PM. Thanks boss.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Lord Defect

The guy that ran it was former army, had a number of guns there we could try handling/loading, etc but all just dummy ammo for the course.

I think I am leaning toward a pump, but was quite fond of the bolt action and lever. Any advice, or brand suggestions would be awesome if you have a sec here or PM. Thanks boss.

Shotgun or rifle?

Reactions: FlyerNutter

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
@Lord Defect

You should punch the animals to death like we did in pre-historic times.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
@Lord Defect

So like squirrel and possums?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Big pharma aren't angels obviously, but they're not the real enemy. That would be insurance companies.

Also, a 2nd booster (3rd overall shot) has nothing to do with big pharma or insurance companies, it has to do with emerging evidence of waning immunity. Boosters are nothing new for other vaccines which also wane in protection.
  • Hepatitis B = 3 doses
  • DTaP = 5 doses plus a booster every 10 years thereafter
  • HiB = 3 doses
  • Pneumococcal = 3 doses
  • Polio = 4 doses
  • Hepatitis A = 2 doses
  • Varicella = 2 doses
  • Meningitis = 2 doses
  • MMR = 2 doses
Not everything is a conspiracy, especially during a global health crisis entering its 19th month

Big pharma for sure is a real enemy. They knowingly allowed and wanted addiction to opioids. They knew the crisis would happen and let it happen. Now they say hey look we have this new drug to cure your opioid addiction, but you have to take it for the rest of your life so we can continue to get rich off your addiction.

To think those turds aren’t making big money off Covid is naive. And if there was something wrong with their vaccine they would not care and they wouldn’t tell you until someone outs them.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@Lord Defect

I’ve never hunted but I’ll ask around. Biggest info is what your looking to put holes in and what your price range is. Bolt action sure is fun, and I’ve never gotten to try a lever.
Be prepared to spend as much for the sight as the gun, if not more. Oh, I need to know what sort of vegetation you will be shooting through. The sight is only as good as the vegetation will let you see.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Big pharma aren't angels obviously, but they're not the real enemy. That would be insurance companies.

Also, a 2nd booster (3rd overall shot) has nothing to do with big pharma or insurance companies, it has to do with emerging evidence of waning immunity. Boosters are nothing new for other vaccines which also wane in protection.
  • Hepatitis B = 3 doses
  • DTaP = 5 doses plus a booster every 10 years thereafter
  • HiB = 3 doses
  • Pneumococcal = 3 doses
  • Polio = 4 doses
  • Hepatitis A = 2 doses
  • Varicella = 2 doses
  • Meningitis = 2 doses
  • MMR = 2 doses
Not everything is a conspiracy, especially during a global health crisis entering its 19th month

I've tried to be nice to my friends who are not vaccinated but some times I just want to point out how absurd their claims are. The whole boosters are a sign of it don't work is one of the things I would love to show them.

Another is the you can't give blood. Go to the Red Cross website they in black and white say they accept vaccinated blood, platelets and plasma.

People should be dying any day in mass numbers from the vaccine based on one of the videos I saw.

But no it's all a big conspiracy against the past President.

Reactions: BernieParent

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Big pharma for sure is a real enemy. They knowingly allowed and wanted addiction to opioids. They knew the crisis would happen and let it happen. Now they say hey look we have this new drug to cure your opioid addiction, but you have to take it for the rest of your life so we can continue to get rich off your addiction.

To think those turds aren’t making big money off Covid is naive. And if there was something wrong with their vaccine they would not care and they wouldn’t tell you until someone outs them.
The Opioid travesty is definitely an example of pure lack of ethics. Purdue/Sackler family is getting off pretty easily thus far for running a criminal drug syndicate for all intents and purposes

Purdue Pharma Scrambles To Discourage A Justice Department Appeal of Bankruptcy Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad