OT: 86th Obsequious Banter Thread: Parables about bees abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

I'd make a Darwin Award joke, but sadly these people had platforms to further reinforce or instill false beliefs in their listeners and have contributed to deaths not just among their followers, but among people their followers infected and spread the virus to unnecessarily.

I really hope the people who listen to these type of shows realize it was all bullshit when the host up and dies on them from the very thing he was railing against.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Imagine trying that here.....people can't even wear a stupid mask.
Shiiiiiiit, down here we had dumbf***s actually burning masks near the beginning of this whole mess. Like, it's one thing if you want to be an inconsiderate asshole and not wear one when you go out, so you fan feel smugly morally superior and yell at the poor employee who is enforcing the mask mandate. Go off, queen. You're a f***ing moron, but live your truth. That's you god given right.

But to buy some masks that other people could be using, and light them on fire so you can share the video on facebook and get a couple dozen likes? Sociopathic behavior. Asswads like that should be deported to the Marinas Trench.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Shiiiiiiit, down here we had dumbf***s actually burning masks near the beginning of this whole mess. Like, it's one thing if you want to be an inconsiderate asshole and not wear one when you go out, so you fan feel smugly morally superior and yell at the poor employee who is enforcing the mask mandate. Go off, queen. You're a f***ing moron, but live your truth. That's you god given right.

But to buy some masks that other people could be using, and light them on fire so you can share the video on facebook and get a couple dozen likes? Sociopathic behavior. Asswads like that should be deported to the Marinas Trench.

Filling the trench with that many stupid people would have severely adverse reactions to the coastlines of not only japan, china, and the asian islands, but also on our entire western coast.

Just air drop them to Australia and keep them all separated like we used to.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Reactions: Beef Invictus

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Filling the trench with that many stupid people would have severely adverse reactions to the coastlines of not only japan, china, and the asian islands, but also on our entire western coast.

Not really. The trench is a subduction zone. The bodies would get sucked down into the mantle and essentially melted down into their component molecules before resurfacing some millions of years down the line as lava or new continental plate somewhere else on earth.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Not really. The trench is a subduction zone. The bodies would get sucked down into the mantle and essentially melted down into their component molecules before resurfacing some millions of years down the line as lava or new continental plate somewhere else on earth.
fbd.jpg

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

You underestimate the number of idiots in the world. That process can only happen so quickly. Its like partially clogging a drain. Sure, some water is still going, but the influx is too great for the drain to process and thus backs up the sink. Same concept here.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
You underestimate the number of idiots in the world. That process can only happen so quickly. Its like partially clogging a drain. Sure, some water is still going, but the influx is too great for the drain to process and thus backs up the sink. Same concept here.

On the bright side, even if you are correct, the corresponding drop in CO2 emissions due to that many humans being removed from the earth will likely result in cooler temperatures and a balancing of the sea level even with the increased volume of solids deposited.

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015

Also, considering the fact that I figure there are about <checks Worldometer> 7.9 billion idiots on earth, I doubt I am underestimating.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
On the bright side, even if you are correct, the corresponding drop in CO2 emissions due to that many humans being removed from the earth will likely result in cooler temperatures and a balancing of the sea level even with the increased volume of solids deposited.

This may be the case - im not versed enough on the density coefficients of gases and their ability suppress hydrogen molecules -- ill have to defer to you on this one.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Just air drop them to Australia and keep them all separated like we used to.

The entire human population can actually be crammed into Rhode Island.

The Marianas Trench can easily rise to the occasion.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries

I look at this picture and think about how nice it would have been to have those nice, respectful looking, well dressed people as passengers. Now I fly around all the riff raff, that pay next to nothing, still complain and are a pain in the ass, and show up to fly in their pajamas.

Basically, you're all scum.

@Captain Dave Poulin #ratemyspite

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I look at this picture and think about how nice it would have been to have those nice, respectful looking, well dressed people as passengers. Now I fly around all the riff raff, that pay next to nothing, still complain and are a pain in the ass, and show up to fly in their pajamas.

Basically, you're all scum.

@Captain Dave Poulin #ratemyspite
Yeah back in the day people would dress up for a flight like they were going to mass. Now you have miscreants that require being duct taped to their seats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad