OT: 86th Obsequious Banter Thread: Parables about bees abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
CT. Traffic.. there are 3 roads east west that's it. 84, 15 and 95. There are no alternates.

It is 230pm on a summer Thurs afternoon. Google maps shows a section of dark maroon on each of the 3 roads. Plus some other orange areas.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Was it someone pming you about how much they hate this place?

No, but also in my email was this pitch from a headhunter.

Pitch.png

These people think they're functioning members of society.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
My friend who lives in VT is bringing alchemist, foam, and hill farmstead stuff.

Act like I dont know where to get beer from. Pfft. Stick to your natty lights and RVs, bro.

Man, Natty Light. That brings back memories of when the bar across the road was selling Yuengling as an import.

I mean, I guess it was. We were in Maryland.

I only know about Alchemist because I got asked to bring a bunch of Heady Topper back the first time I went up to Stowe for a job.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Man, Natty Light. That brings back memories of when the bar across the road was selling Yuengling as an import.

I mean, I guess it was. We were in Maryland.

I only know about Alchemist because I got asked to bring a bunch of Heady Topper back the first time I went up to Stowe for a job.

Heady is phenomenal. Focal banger and crusher from the alchemist are that much better.

Much in the way Russian rivers Pliny the elder js touted as their best beer, when in actuality, its Blind Pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad