Prospect Info: 85th Overall - Brett Harrison

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
My son just turned 20 ... so weird to see these kids being drafted at age 18. One of them things that makes me feel old. That and now some greys in my eyebrows. lol

It is weird. When I started watching, they all looked like big, grown men. Then, some of the draft guys were in my peer group, then I was of an age of the average player, then I was a bit older, but maybe like some the oldest vets. Then they were all younger, and now, like you, all the draft picks are a few years younger than my daughter. Like I said, weird.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It is weird. When I started watching, they all looked like big, grown men. Then, some of the draft guys were in my peer group, then I was of an age of the average player, then I was a bit older, but maybe like some the oldest vets. Then they were all younger, and now, like you, all the draft picks are a few years younger than my daughter. Like I said, weird.

I know the feeling. They all look like kids because well, they are kids and we're getting older !!! :laugh:

They're all younger than my nephew who is an old man of 22

Reactions: Dr Hook

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I like it when Kirk goes boom

note Kirk was the first guy I remember who was on Bergeron & Swayman the day they were drafted - actually afterwards that night when he had time to get a little in-depth but he nailed it

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Montecrisco will be breaking down his squirt and pee wee scouting report from this picture

looks undersized based off the pic.

Also i think harrison will be good lol. Why the hostility towards me i think he’ll be a pro for a long time

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I just realized Brett is the son of Tim Harrison who is a Senior A legend in the area I'm from. I know it's just Senior A but his dad was a beast back in the 90's. His dad is also a lifelong Bruins fan.

Last edited:

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Any news on this prospect? Is he projecting as an nhler?
Can't tell in juniors, really. He's having a good D+1 season, topping last year's goal totals in far fewer games. Consistent production before and after being traded, though it feels like he's getting more stars-of-the-game in Windsor. And while there's still debate about it, he might be a left winger.

Good development season for a late '03 birthday. Nothing much to complain about, nothing to go overly wild, aside from a few bell ringer goals that get posted on twitter.

NHLer? I think we'll need to see him in the AHL at minimum to get a grip on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad