OT: 85th Obsequious Banter Thread: Pelle Lindbergh Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
haha have fun man. San Diego is great. I didn’t play Torrey Pines but I was able to do parasailing(?) over the course which was cool.
That looks pretty awesome! I don't think I'd do it, but it looks like a lot of fun!

Our flight heading out got bumped up a bit, so now we get out there around 11:30 instead of 1. We were planning on heading up to the stadium once we got situated, but now I think we might get tickets for the Padres game on Sunday. I heard the stadium is pretty sweet

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
This is Skating USA, figure skating. My daughter has always been a figure skater. Mrs Swami plays hockey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cody Webster

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
That looks pretty awesome! I don't think I'd do it, but it looks like a lot of fun!

Our flight heading out got bumped up a bit, so now we get out there around 11:30 instead of 1. We were planning on heading up to the stadium once we got situated, but now I think we might get tickets for the Padres game on Sunday. I heard the stadium is pretty sweet

It is. We went out there when the Phillies were out there in 2011 and stayed in the hotel the Phillies were in. It was really cool and the players we ran into were awesome and they gave me a bat and a signed ball.

Then got to watch Doc pitch a gem on Easter: Phillies Vs. Padres: Roy Halladay Performs Surgery On San Diego

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
#HFAfterDark @Magua @FLYguy3911

20210728_233301.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad