May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

They had a battle royal in a pizza shop. :laugh:

It’s a pizza shop in NYC.

Oh man I want to slap the guy filming.

“I’m still waiting for my pizza, by the way.”

“you’re not getting it.”

“I-I want my pizza. I paid for my pizza.”

f*** outta here, you f***ing gremlin. They’ve got bigger fish to fry than your f***ing slice of cheese pizza.

Reminds me of the time at a place I used to work when tornadoes knocked the power out. A lady came in and got very indignant when we didn’t serve her.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Captain Dave Poulin

I know absolutely nothing about the Bachelor or any other surrounding shows but I saw this today...

The Bachelorette's Connor B. on His Unexpected Men Tell All Kiss: I Want to 'Take Her on a Date'

I went to high school with that girl before she moved out to LA.

That’s a worse friggin plant than the time during Jersey Shore where someone threw a ice cube at the crew at a bar when you could clearly see no one was around them and could see the producers arm in the corner throwing it.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently, a German man put up a wooden statue of his father at the cemetery - and the statue was supposed to be taken away later because it looked like Hitler too much :laugh: Putting number 88 onto the statue's chest (reportedly a call back to the number of the house the man lived in - I think I call bs) did not help either :laugh:

4,w=596,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Holz-Skulptur in Böblingen: Friedhofs-Zoff um diesen Holz-Hitler

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Were you already 50 years old when you were born or something?
LoL!!!! Great line. My friends were/are some really smart geeks. Doctor, lawyer, 2 elec engineers and a geophysicist. I am still close to 3 of them, 50+ years, two of them since kindergarten. But I did NOT play Dungeons and Dragons, so I have that going for me.

One guy learned bridge from his parents and taught us. I really like all card games, and was in a monthly poker group for a decade a while ago. Learning to count cards from bridge was a big help in poker.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I have been back in the office since Fri, and lanternflies are a mess around the building. I have stomped dozens over the 3 days back.

Have to coordinate our return to office plan for everyone, at least on the tech side. It hasnt sucked too much, the building is a out 20% full, but no way everyone can come back until some restrictions are relaxed

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I have been back in the office since Fri, and lanternflies are a mess around the building. I have stomped dozens over the 3 days back.

Have to coordinate our return to office plan for everyone, at least on the tech side. It hasnt sucked too much, the building is a out 20% full, but no way everyone can come back until some restrictions are relaxed
My cat brought one in the house from the deck as a gift today. She was all proud of her catch....meowing and strutting. She's a ham...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ok Computer geeks, dweebs, and weirdos, I need some insight. I have a "mesh" network in my house for the last year or two. My router wouldn't really reach all rooms in my house so I made the switch. It was awesome and seamless and ridiculously fast (especially compared to what it was). All of the sudden my mesh network is now saying it has a weak signal and the TV on the far side of the house that has a Chromecast in it barely works (buffering etc.). Any insight on what may have happened? I was getting like 400+ mbps now it can't stream SD without buffering. Nothing else has changed insofar as placement of the router/mesh point or internet service.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Ok Computer geeks, dweebs, and weirdos, I need some insight. I have a "mesh" network in my house for the last year or two. My router wouldn't really reach all rooms in my house so I made the switch. It was awesome and seamless and ridiculously fast (especially compared to what it was). All of the sudden my mesh network is now saying it has a weak signal and the TV on the far side of the house that has a Chromecast in it barely works (buffering etc.). Any insight on what may have happened? I was getting like 400+ mbps now it can't stream SD without buffering. Nothing else has changed insofar as placement of the router/mesh point or internet service.
There are people on here that know much more about this than I do, but after researching which one I wanted and getting a mesh network myself, I have found that most problems people have come about when the mesh network updates firmware. If nothing else, you can try to go back to an previous version.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Maybe your neighbor is a Russian spy and has hacked into your network and is using the bandwidth for a bot network to distribute propaganda.

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad