OT: 85th Obsequious Banter Thread: Pelle Lindbergh Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I seent it. Of course they mentioned Chingachgook and Uncas instead of yours truly.

Still not half as exhilarating as that adenoid clue from a couple months back. I wept.
I wept that I missed it. Unbelievable. Pure poetry

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
@Starat327 any suggestions?

I would absolutely recommend Mike Hess. One of the breweries I miss the most from being away from there. Habitus is one of my favorite IPAs ever.

If you can get to Mission, check them out, some good stuff there.

Ballast point in little Italy used to do some awesome one-off beers, like Thin Mint Victory at Sea or banana foster Victory at sea. When they got bought out, they didn't lose too much quality, Either.

Thorn has been pumping out good beers.

Get to Modern Times if you can. For coffee AND beer. I think they're in North Park, but 100% worth it.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I would absolutely recommend Mike Hess. One of the breweries I miss the most from being away from there. Habitus is one of my favorite IPAs ever.

If you can get to Mission, check them out, some good stuff there.

Ballast point in little Italy used to do some awesome one-off beers, like Thin Mint Victory at Sea or banana foster Victory at sea. When they got bought out, they didn't lose too much quality, Either.

Thorn has been pumping out good beers.

Get to Modern Times if you can. For coffee AND beer. I think they're in North Park, but 100% worth it.
Thanks for the tips. Went to Mike Hess the day we got here. We can walk to it from our hotel.

We have dinner reservations in little Italy tomorrow so I want to head to ballist point before or after that.

Might try and go to Thorn after dinner. There were some other ones close by, but they are closed on Tuesdays.

Going to try and get to modern times when we visit the "doctor's office"

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Thanks for the tips. Went to Mike Hess the day we got here. We can walk to it from our hotel.

We have dinner reservations in little Italy tomorrow so I want to head to ballist point before or after that.

Might try and go to Thorn after dinner. There were some other ones close by, but they are closed on Tuesdays.

Going to try and get to modern times when we visit the "doctor's office"

Nice.

Not sure how willing you are to travel, but if you can make it out to Alpine, I'd do it. It's about 30 mins east of the city, but definitely worth it for legitimate west coast IPAs. They fell off a bit after being bought by Green Flash, but they're still awesome.

Stone Liberty is also a beautiful spot, and they have good food as well.They have brewery only stuff that's usually pretty good, as well, as each location has its own brewer.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
224017289_4177535225656422_6552234729331730552_n.jpg

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Had my 2nd vaccine today.

Been several hours and zero side effects.

Not even a sore arm this time like 1st.

Woman who gave me the jab was a pro level needle inserter. Have been jabbed/had blood taken etc probably 20x in my life now...

and this was the first one I did not even feel. Not even a gel anaesthetic either.

I told her this as well and she blushed. :laugh: Though tbf that is just how English people in general take any compliment aha.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Woman who gave me the jab was a pro level needle inserter. Have been jabbed/had blood taken etc probably 20x in my life now...

and this was the first one I did not even feel. Not even a gel anaesthetic either.

I told her this as well and she blushed. :laugh: Though tbf that is just how English people in general take any compliment aha.

That's cause you're all used to not being good at anything! MURICA!!!

Kidding. Of course. Welcome to the cool kids group!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

That's because the vaccine isn't real. You didn't even get jabbed.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier

Alexandra D'Addario or Ana De Armas

Pick one. Pick wrong and your basement becomes mine.
I was just coming here to tag you in something regarding one of them...

But i'm going with De Armas. Although Daddario's eyes do it for me greatly along with what was shown in maybe the most famous nude scene in TV history.

Also, no babe threads.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I was just coming here to tag you in something regarding one of them...

But i'm going with De Armas. Although Daddario's eyes do it for me greatly along with what was shown in maybe the most famous nude scene in TV history.

Also, no babe threads.

It was a trick question. There was no wrong answer.

Still annexing your basement into Beeftopia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad