Jun 29, 2015

l7GsJ.gif

Radio Shack, easily.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Black coffee with like a shot of Irish whiskey was pretty much the preferred choice of morning hot drink for my grandparents. Then again people drank alcohol all day long back then even at work. :laugh:

I’m not averse to having some Bailey’s in my morning coffee, even before work. Not enough to get buzzed mind you, but enough for taste.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Do you put sugar in it?
I put water in a pot, put 3 spoon fulls of sugar in the water, like ladle size spoon fulls, let the sugar dissolve and then put the tea bags in. Bring it almost to a boil and then let us sit. Then I full up a gallon jug and mix the tea in with water. So yes, it has sugar in it, but it's not really sweet tea.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I have always hated coffee. I cant stand mocha ice cream, or any beer with roasted malted, like stout. Tastes like coffee to me.

I buy loose tea from a site, adagio.com. Black teas Keenum and Golden Monkey, and gunpowder green, plus a Blood Orange fruit. Those are my favorite. I put it in tea balls or a small metal basket made for steeping. I use a Mr Coffee, so I set it up at night, and the brew is ready in the AM. My Mr Coffee has never been touched by coffee.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I have always hated coffee. I cant stand mocha ice cream, or any beer with roasted malted, like stout. Tastes like coffee to me.

I buy loose tea from a site, adagio.com. Black teas Keenum and Golden Monkey, and gunpowder green, plus a Blood Orange fruit. Those are my favorite. I put it in tea balls or a small metal basket made for steeping. I use a Mr Coffee, so I set it up at night, and the brew is ready in the AM. My Mr Coffee has never been touched by coffee.

Loose tea is revolutionary. A total game changer. Bagged tea is for the morally bankrupt.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I’m not averse to having some Bailey’s in my morning coffee, even before work. Not enough to get buzzed mind you, but enough for taste.

Ya looks like you can make one with Bailey’s, Jameson, & whipped cream. But I don’t think it’s heavy on the alcohol which I guess was more so the purpose back in that era. I guess they were more so concerned with getting some alcohol in them early.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I’d prefer it if the market stopped with this recent volatility shit.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad