OT: 82nd Obsequious Banter Thread: a thread for Bunny facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You dont advertise the store hard enough. I don't even know where to buy anything.

I was trying to not be obnoxious. I am ready to be obnoxious.

Try Hard Garbage

The thing is, it is mostly stuff for the draft we are doing, so the appeal is limited in a way - but on the other hand, while it is all moronic shit, it is very cool moronic shit that everyone should crave. There's also an element of people underestimating the worth of acrylic blocks.

I'm going to be adding more universal stuff soon - I just needed a small break from 24/7 Photoshopping.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Those look ridiculous! Anything to fool your own mind, apparently!
I dunno. I got one myself and it looks pretty natural.

upload_2021-4-19_11-13-54.jpeg

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Got my second shot yesterday & I’m feeling the side effects now. Not sick with flu like symptoms or whatever but a headache, body pain, fatigue, & dehydration.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it's a quick turnaround. I felt better after a few hours after my 24 hour window, hopefully you get the same

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Pfizer. It’s not bad or anything assuming you’re just lounging around the house all day. I would suggest taking it easy that next day on the second dose.

My dad had the Moderna & had similar symptoms the next day too.

My 2nd Moderna shot is evening of May 6th and since the 7th is a Friday I just took off to give myself a 3 day weekend.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
My 2nd Moderna shot is evening of May 6th and since the 7th is a Friday I just took off to give myself a 3 day weekend.

Yeah I just took off. As a few people I know including my dad felt initially fine when they got up that next morning so they went to work only for it to hit them once they started moving around & working there.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I get my second one tomorrow. After seeing what HCette went through... I am not looking forward to it. However, she worked a night shift as a nurse the night of getting the shot so... hoping that played a role. I'll get to rest.
I had literally zero symptoms after my second dose, other than soreness at the injection site if I pushed on it.

Maybe it's youthful resilience... so you might be perfectly fine too, fellow 12 year old.

Good luck :thumbu:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I had literally zero symptoms after my second dose, other than soreness at the injection site if I pushed on it.

Maybe it's youthful resilience... so you might be perfectly fine too, fellow 12 year old.

Good luck :thumbu:
You probably got one of those fake syringes that the "needle" gets pushed inside of the syringe itself when making contact with anything.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I am supposed to go to a wedding on May 7th so that is 3 days after my 2nd shot. Guessing I would be fine but not sure I should still attend the wedding. Have to RSVP soon. PA or Philly is still at 15% max capacity for weddings. Not sure what the Loews hotel capacity is for the room but imagine it is a decent amount. With my luck I will be exposed to one of the variants like the South African one that so far looks like it can evade the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines until the booster 3rd shot is ready by fall. I think I'm gonna pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad