OT: 82nd Obsequious Banter Thread: a thread for Bunny facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I really dislike pillow top mattresses after enjoying one the past few years. Normal mattresses you’re supposed to flip every 6 months or so, and the pillow tops you obviously cannot. I feel like they wear out faster.

My old one was a pillow top. Never again!

Reactions: Lord Defect

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
This is the offer over enlisted will die for happily. An officer willing to do exactly what he wants his men to do, and this this case, what he doesn’t want his men to do. I hope this man never paid for a beer in his life.
I'm sure he never paid for a drink again, and ate many, many rabbits before he died.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My sister had a pet bunzle. We were great friends. Whenever I watched a movie or played games it would break out of the cage to sit in my lap with me.

Reactions: Amorgus

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
upload_2021-4-18_22-9-17.jpeg

this is the real bunny

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Yes, it's amazing. Is the new season out in the UK?

Yep, two episodes left and it's ridiculously exciting as ever.

I watched the first season and it was really dull, but everyone I know loves it and says it gets way better. You should watch "Spiral" ("Engrenages"), a French cop drama similar to "NYPD Blue."

The first series took a little while to find it's feet, but we're on five or six now and it's just top notch entertainment.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Padded bras....socks in the jock..etc.

Not surprising. Nothing real anymore including the Fake Flyers...

People are buying muscly bodysuits so they can look ripped without the gym

Those look ridiculous! Anything to fool your own mind, apparently!

Side note - holy hell that Daily Star site is unreadable. Reams and reams of advertising, embedded video players, and other crap. I usually use Brave browser with a number of tracker blockers, ad blockers, cookie blockers, and never have to see an ad or be annoyed - but I have Chrome on my work laptop and IT won't let us use extensions..... that's when I realize how many sites out there are basically unusable. Do designers actually think this is a good idea??? Does anyone care about user experience anymore?

Reactions: Embiid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad