GDT: 82|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators|The Grandest Stage of Them All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Lol. ROW stands for regulation and overtime wins. If Florida wins BOTH in shootout their ROW remains unchanged. So yeah, what are you talking about?

Naw you are right. I read row as regulation + overtime wins. I didn't know they didn't include shootouts.

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
I don't think so, Letang's probably one of the guys that I'd hold on to. Schultz not playing to his capabilities is probably hurting the 2nd pair more than Letang not playing to his capabilities is hurting the 1st pair. Basically, Brian Dumoulin is saving Letang's ass :laugh:

I'm more confident in Letang getting back to the #1D level he has been at the past than Schultz being a #3 capable of carrying the 2nd pair.
Letang can go. I like Shultzy upside and I know what he’s capable of.. Dumoulin, Shultzy,Määttä and Big Rig can stay .. I like their upside and bright future of D core with one new great reliable D or young prime solid veteran D that add with them.. it’s an only go up with them.. Letang might have something in the tank but not on this team.. You can teach a old dog new tricks .. Letang can go.. he hasn’t never evolved his game for the betterment of team thru injuries like Geno and Sid. He isn’t the core.. pens are better without him..

Treent1

Jun 5, 2017
Malkin's been scary bad for while now. effort is there but nothing is working

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Game isnt over yet, dont start letting up a bunch of shots .

One more period to finish this season off strong.

Reactions: Andy99

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
You said that Rust was blowing you.

Not sure what you meant or ne the nPens skiing about.
No. I was mad that he’s having trouble with puck not handling it right and passing it wrong to players that’s not Sid and Guentzel in the first period..

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Our defense has really let up this period....getting even more sloppy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad