Huron of the Lakes

Inflammatory.

So inflammatory.

g4DWDJP.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sorry! I mean if you have a low opinion of that movie it must be because you hang out exclusively with D bags. Normal people would have you on the proper track, sure enough.

I don't hate it or anything, and I kind of liked it when it came out - it just doesn't hold up very well. I don't need other people to influence my decisions - I'm the influencer, always have been. Most of my friends were idiots anyway and needed all the help they could get.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Why didn't they finish slicing it? Are they trying to save money on pizza cutter mileage or are people really easy to fool and impress in your neck of the woods?

Canada hasn't invested in pizza slicer technology, every pizza shop still has a leashed beaver that chews the pizza into slices. Canadian pizza is famously risky for rabies.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Being in the canoe with CDP and Beef makes me feel very confident about my opinion on that movie. Also makes me the most normal person in a group for once. Then again, everyone I’ve ever met who’s loved that movie is on the internet or a nerdy social pariah in real life. So either way I guess I feel like the most normal person for once.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah like I said I’ve never had either.

If you get a chance to try Donair's (a kebab), you have to - they are glorious. Best one I ever had - and probably the last one I have had - was in the summer of 2003 in Stockholm at around 2:30 in the morning with the sun about to come up. I was fairly shwasted, but all that light for so many hours in the day keeps you alert and goofy.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I don't hate it or anything, and I kind of liked it when it came out - it just doesn't hold up very well. I don't need other people to influence my decisions - I'm the influencer, always have been. Most of my friends were idiots anyway and needed all the help they could get.
Hm ok. I know of lots of movies that clearly don't hold up, but those I can always explain why because I can compare them to other contemporaneous garbage. Maybe it's just something I'm not seeing, but I don't see fifth element comparing to anything. Like at all. It's like Big Trouble in Little China in that way, just because it's so weird. (obviously nowhere near in the same league)

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Why didn't they finish slicing it? Are they trying to save money on pizza cutter mileage or are people really easy to fool and impress in your neck of the woods?
They sell it for $5 for a slice + a can of POP.

And yes, the slice is huge.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
i have and he was resigned for two years for a reason. some people have bad opinions. you are one of them
Just watch him play with an open mind. Then one day you'll head smack yourself when you realize how bad he is.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This one place I go to I guess it’s just this particular person who works the counter as it’s not always like it but they only go half the way down to the center with their cut. It’s f***ing infuriating.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad