GDT: #82: Hurricanes at FLYERS, Saturday, Apr. 6, 2019, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Another one like "Big Trouble" is the original "Point Break" - glorious. You could even throw "Lethal Weapon" in there, in a way. I saw that about seven times at the theater because it was at the $1 show and we just went back all the time. I remember thinking how different it was from other things I had seen (and then it was basically Xeroxed a million times).

Shame what they did to it with the remake. A show called Animal Kingdom is on it’s third season, reminds me of Point Break in some ways. Lethal Weapon is one of those rare franchises where I never got tired of the sequels despite how uncreative they were. Also the last good memory of not crazy Mel Gibson I have. Still very fond of that final fist fight on the lawn in the rain.

Is there a movie thread in this forum? I could go on for days honestly.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
OH I forgot to tell you guys - guess which piece of human filth I found out is from ****ing ***ttsburgh? This won't surprise you:

John Calipari, the greasiest of all greasy things on Earth.

dTsShUa.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Shame what they did to it with the remake. A show called Animal Kingdom is on it’s third season, reminds me of Point Break in some ways. Lethal Weapon is one of those rare franchises where I never got tired of the sequels despite how uncreative they were. Also the last good memory of not crazy Mel Gibson I have. Still very fond of that final fist fight on the lawn in the rain.

Is there a movie thread in this forum? I could go on for days honestly.

We use the Banter thread for movie talk usually but I wouldnt mind a dedicated movie thread.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Yeah no... thats entirely incorrect lol

At the very least I remember her character starting out as being that way because of how scared and untrusting she is. Definitely don’t want to rewatch it so it is what it is. Not like her filmography makes me want to rewatch any of her movies just for her either.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We use the Banter thread for movie talk usually but I wouldnt mind a dedicated movie thread.

We have a video game one so why not?

Somebody more popular and creative than me should make it to help cover the next several months of almost nothing to watch hockey wise.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
At the very least I remember her character starting out as being that way because of how scared and untrusting she is. Definitely don’t want to rewatch it so it is what it is. Not like her filmography makes me want to rewatch any of her movies just for her either.

Shes not a great actress but she really is excellent in that role. I watch it once a year probably. My dad and I have a special connection with that movie.

Reactions: Garbage Goal

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
At work...has this entity known as the Flyers been put out of its misery yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad