GDT: #81 - 04/07/16 | new york islanders @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This "Be careful what you wish for" stuff is mind numbing dumb. If you conclude that Pittsburgh is the better team, you wish for Florida and that's your preference. What does be careful what you wish for mean? If you lose to Florida, your wish back fired! you should have wished for Pittsburgh! Shouldn't have wished for no World War 2 man! It worked out well for the allied forces and we were able to seize political and territorial control of German and Axis forces! Which idiot said they didn't want the second world war?

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
This "Be careful what you wish for" stuff is mind numbing dumb. If you conclude that Pittsburgh is the better team, you wish for Florida and that's your preference. What does be careful what you wish for mean? If you lose to Florida, your wish back fired! you should have wished for Pittsburgh! Shouldn't have wished for no World War 2 man! It worked out well for the allied forces and we were able to seize political and territorial control of German and Axis forces! Which idiot said they didn't want the second world war?

The problem is the Germans might be bombing Pearl Harbor if you catch my drift.

*Bob Richards*

Don't think I've ever wished for "just a cut" as much as I did in that moment with Fast not knowing why he was down.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
that's 3 or 4 icings because we're trying to get the puck in and go retrieve it. Like, do you see where the NYi players are at? There are three back to defend and one behind the goal line by the time the puck gets there. Stop trying to deflect the puck in senselessly.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

I imagine you had fun formulating this post. :handclap:

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Time for some College Hockey in a few. BC and Quinnipiac was great before. Quinnipiac got a goal where the player was offsides and they completely blew it.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We dump and chase and deflect and chase too much and when we do skate it in, it's ****ing Yandle and Boyle one on three. Like, can you not?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
AV try to get Nash going? What`s going on in this game - why change up the top lines..
I hope for 1st round exit and fire AV.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This is some reverse Rangers **** tonight, NYI outplayed but outscores, NYI goaltender SO broken with <3 minutes to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad