Post-Game Talk: #80| Islanders at FLYERS | Tue., Apr. 7, 2015|

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
As I said in another thread the Flyers aren't going to do anything but give their best effort on Saturday. if Ottawa needs to win that game to get into the playoffs they are going to have to earn it. That is not the Flyers style to "lay down" for anyone even if you do want to see your most hated rival miss the playoffs.

Well obviously they're not going to lose on purpose.

But look at it this way, at the time of that game the Senators will be out of playoff position, which means the Flyers will lose to them. If they were instead in the 8th seed and needed the win to stay there we'd certainly win because we never lose to playoff teams.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Well obviously they're not going to lose on purpose.

But look at it this way, at the time of that game the Senators will be out of playoff position, which means the Flyers will lose to them. If they were instead in the 8th seed and needed the win to stay there we'd certainly win because we never lose to playoff teams.

if Boston loses tomorrow to Florida I think they are going to miss out. Cant see them beating Tampa.
I really don't know how the Rangers are going to play it tomorrow against the Sens. they have nothing to play for other than trying to stay healthy.
Could see Ottawa winning, If the Sens win tomorrow and the Bruins lose again and the Pens lose on Friday, Saturday is going to be ****ing nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad