GDT: #80 - HURRICANES at SABRES – MON APR 6 @ 7:00 PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
I mis-heard "No holes barred" for the Mike Robataille roast event. Didn't need that mental picture.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Not trying to jinx things either way, but would you guys take Grigorenko going full Johanssen if it meant losing out on the top 2 pick?

PunchImlach is Alive

Jul 15, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
If Buffalo is going to win with guys like Larsson and Grigs putting up points, so be it. We've had one of the top rated prospect pools for three years. You have to imagine that some of these guys are going to start to figure it out at some point and not all be busts because of "Buffalo's losing culture". Hey I'd love McDavid and Eichel, too. But if development keeps bearing fruit like this over the next few years, that's awesome.

Let's not forget a lot of us (myself included) didn't have Larsson too high on the depth charts around here. He could top out as a poor man's Stafford next year and be streaky as hell. He'd still be younger with more upside. Leading on Carolina may be bumming some people out right now but we still have two more games to lose. If they are going to show off some of the youth against Carolina and win, I can accept that.

If we are having problems losing, that's a pretty good problem to have. This being a tank nail-biter with what we are icing right now makes me extremely excited for next season.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad