GDT: #80| FLYERS at Devils | Tue., April 4, 2017 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I mean ... that's like something out of Norse mythology. What a guy.
****'s sake, I hope he smashes the bejesus out of Blandisi. In fact, I'd like him to pick up Blandisi by his feet and swing him around his head like Thor's hammer and chuck him at Palmieri or something. That would rule. And then I'd like the vets to take him to Denny's and let him eat everything in the building.

Also, I am ****ing starving.
Rematch?

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Pretty much the perfect lineup, based on what's on the roster.

about time.

Also maybe now the "Vandevelde is definitely getting re-signed" people can step back from the ledge.

Upfront at least, Amac on top pair is still poop. Tbf between his usage and tdl shenanigans all the VDV is being resigned posts were justified.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
What is the over/under on Hakstol resigning prior to the puck drop?

I can totally see him stealing a clip-board and fleeing off into the sunset with VandeVelde like Thelma & Louise.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I'm not convinced Hak scratched his boy own his own accord tonight. A part of him definitely died today.

Hak will probably subconsciously hate Vecchione forever because he caused the benching, and eventual departure, of his favorite son.

I'm not even sure if I'm kidding or not.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hope Sam murders the whole team

giphy.gif

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Don't want to see Morin feel that he has to go out there and be Tom Wilson pt.II. He's a good defender now on a club that needs them. Lets see him clean up the front of the crease and throw down only when necessary.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hak will probably subconsciously hate Vecchione forever because he caused the benching, and eventual departure, of his favorite son.

I'm not even sure if I'm kidding or not.

It's pretty sad I'm more excited about this news than Morin & Veechione being in the lineup. Almost two years it took for this ****er to finally be healthy scratched.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Speaking of that little piece of trash Blandisi... never forget

Also that dumbass announcer :laugh:

Daniko or how ever you spell it is probably 1 of the 2 worst announcers in the NHL. Jack Edwards and him can fight it out for being disgraces

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Daneyko sounds & looks like he should have bolts coming out of his neck. I hate when NHL Network has that blockhead on which is really saying something. As they really have a pool full of idiots on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad