GDT: #80| FLYERS at Devils | Tue., April 4, 2017 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
You ignore that he has averaged 14:13 in icetime this season:

yet has not played above that mark in his last 8 games with 13:33 being the highest and has 1 point.

I'm not ignoring that at all. Lots of rookies hit the wall late in their first season, and limiting Konecny's minutes down the stretch is not going to hurt his development. He's already developed as well as we could have realistically hoped in his first NHL season.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Morin! Finally! Was Hexy really waiting until they were mathematically eliminated? If so, sad, they were out weeks ago.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
BxvqsfcIUAEvp1D.jpg:large

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well at least there's a good reason to watch what will very likely be a horribly boring game otherwise.

We scored 3 against them on Saturday so that means we get shut out today. Their boring team sucks all the fun out of watching.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Great news for morin. I hope at some point he ends up on the ice with Provy in a PK situation.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Well at least there's a good reason to watch what will very likely be a horribly boring game otherwise.

We scored 3 against them on Saturday so that means we get shut out today. Their boring team sucks all the fun out of watching.

They do...Which is why you need to have a "body bag" game against the Devils. They should have done this 2 seasons ago. You keep losing to them, you have to change the momentum some way. They got in their ass on Saturday. You have to keep having games where you get in their ass.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Elias retires. Morin makes his debut against the Devils. Its fate I tell you.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'm excited for Morin, but I'm sure he'll have a mistake and everybody will jump down his throat. I feel like that kid gets NO slack. Hell even Provorov has had his share of mistakes, Ghost obviously had issues. But Morin's mistakes will be magnified.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I'm excited for Morin, but I'm sure he'll have a mistake and everybody will jump down his throat. I feel like that kid gets NO slack. Hell even Provorov has had his share of mistakes, Ghost obviously had issues. But Morin's mistakes will be magnified.

I doubt the posters on this board will crucify him even if does play pretty poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad