GDT: #80 - 04/05/16 | tampa bay lightning @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:30 - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Best thing that can happen to this team is falling to the 1st WC spot and playing in the Atlantic. They've clinched a spot and have 6 points, and the tie breaker, over Philly and they have 4 games (8 possible points) left. With Det, Pitt and Isles still on their schedule I doubt they'll win all 4 of their games.

No matter what, this is a good time to get Lindberg and McI some playing time to get them up to speed, and that's with the idea Skjei is going to replace McDonagh. Boyle and Hayes or Glass should be taking a seat.

Won't happen, but I can dream, can't I?

I'm gonna quote myself here because it actually ****ing happened. It's probably only for one game but I'm happy to see this lineup tonight. At the least it gets a little game action for Lindberg and McI

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone have the ability to rewind to the Girardi interview and get me a photo or screencapture of the sweater/vest he was wearing? I can't rewind my stream!

ZuccsManBun

May 3, 2015
NYC
On one hand I want them to stay healthy, don't get hurt, lose out and take the 1 WC to play the Panthers.

On the other, Tampa is still one point out from the playoffs and I just don't want to aid in their getting in.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Stepan has to love this nbc broadcast right now... Completely mulled over the fact he sucked until about a month ago

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
On one hand I want them to stay healthy, don't get hurt, lose out and take the 1 WC to play the Panthers.

On the other, Tampa is still one point out from the playoffs and I just don't want to aid in their getting in.
A loss would also put Tampa 2 points behind Florida. :laugh:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I'll never root for my team to lose. Go out and destroy this team. Lets go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad