GDT: #8 RallyTeemu? Ducks @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
No, I think would have double clutched and failed to get a shot off, as usual. Getz set him up perfectly in the slot.

He was actually setting guys up frantically all game. He's no Sekac, though.

I know at this point in time it's all behind us, I think either having Perry out there with Getz or having Kes out with Silf would have been better (my opinion). Not that it matters at all right now - on to the next one.

Killer Z

Aug 24, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Geez, I haven't had an opportunity to watch any Ducks' games this year, but what is with all this Getzalf hate? It's obvious he is struggling to put up some points, but is he actually dogging it or just snake-bitten at the moment?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
This team is off to the worst start in all of Ducks history. In. All. Of. Ducks. History. And I don't recall any Ducks team getting shut out five times in eight games or whatever. At some point are either BB or BM going to hold these superstars accountable? This is getting so ridiculous.

Who had the stat about having to go back to 1930 for 4 shutouts? Did we just make history with 5?

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Geez, I have not watched any Ducks' games this year, but what is with all this Getzalf hate? I know he is struggling, but is he actually dogging it or just snake-bitten at the moment?

He refused to get hernia surgery because he's lazy and he wants to get Boudreau fired. He puts a hex on all his passes so no one can score with them. I think that's the narrative.

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
Just watched the game on DVR.

Finally a solid game against a depleted good team.

Proves that even playing well, we are just unable to score.

We just don't have any counterattack skill. No one varying the puck. No one carrying the puck to the net.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Referencing him as a captain. Thanks for letting me know this fact though. Didn't know that.
Hey no problem you're welcome, judging by your comments I thought it might be educating you a little bit. It's always hard to admit when you're off base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA