GDT: #8 RallyTeemu? Ducks @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
he took his man? what do you mean. after toews blew by getz cause he didn't do **** it became a 2 on 1.
fowler played the pass

I've only watched it the one time (in real time) but it looked like at that point a desperation play by Fowler was the right play, take away the pass while sliding towards Toews with your stick.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bruce just needs to strip the C from Getzlaf as a wakeup call to the team. Give someone else the C, set the tone for the team, and maybe less responsibility will get Getzlaf to actually try.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Bruce just needs to strip the C from Getzlaf as a wakeup call to the team. Give someone else the C, set the tone for the team, and maybe less responsibility will get Getzlaf to actually try.

Worked well for the Sharks last year :sarcasm:

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
again....
ritchie/maroon-getzlaf-perry
ritchie/maroon-kesler-silf
hagelin-rakell-santos
sekac-horcoff-wagner/jackman

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I've only watched it the one time (in real time) but it looked like at that point a desperation play by Fowler was the right play, take away the pass while sliding towards Toews with your stick.

hmm. thats true. i personally dont like it when defenseman start flopping on the ice like that but sure, its something he could've done.

dont know whether it would've made the difference, goal is definitely 100% on getzy still IMO.

although 1 thing is for certain, i definitely did not miss stewart at all out there. what a useless body he turned out to be

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I was inferring that Kes and Silf are normally a pair and Getz and Pears are normally a pair.

To that point I believe that Kes and Silf read each other better so my money would be on YES, Silf probably would have sucked less.

No, I think would have double clutched and failed to get a shot off, as usual. Getz set him up perfectly in the slot.

He was actually setting guys up frantically all game. He's no Sekac, though.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
again....
ritchie/maroon-getzlaf-perry
ritchie/maroon-kesler-silf
hagelin-rakell-santos
sekac-horcoff-wagner/jackman
Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't mind giving Ritchie a cup of coffee. See if he can maybe find a goal or two and if not send him down.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
This team is off to the worst start in all of Ducks history. In. All. Of. Ducks. History. And I don't recall any Ducks team getting shut out five times in eight games or whatever. At some point are either BB or BM going to hold these superstars accountable? This is getting so ridiculous.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
hmm. thats true. i personally dont like it when defenseman start flopping on the ice like that but sure, its something he could've done.

dont know whether it would've made the difference, goal is definitely 100% on getzy still IMO.

although 1 thing is for certain, i definitely did not miss stewart at all out there. what a useless body he turned out to be

I just went back and watched it again, Silf actually stayed with Kane, Fowler could have pushed over to play Toews. Oh well though, we all know our captain is the one the focus should be on, for that play and the season as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad